Progress after 4 weeks....

There's a huge difference - Ive just shown my partner (hope u dont mind) and even he was like "bloody hell".. hahaha. Yeah Ive read abt the diff plans and hope to do a good few weeks on SS then progress to SS+ so I can eat with my family in the eve.. Ill let you guys know how Im getting on. Thanx for ur support already . Good luck to you on ur journey aswell. Ur doing excellent. :D

Lol its shame my partner doesnt see the big difference!!! I just dont think he likes to compliment me lol!!!
If u have a 100% first week you'll loose loads ive seen people o ln her loose a stone in the first 7 days lol!!!!
If u really want this youll do it just keep tellin yrself its not forever!!! Xx

Get him booked into Specsavers!!!!! hahaha... Wow a stone... Gosh Id be happy with a good few pounds. haha. I got really disheartened at s/w with only losing a pound here and there so anything else is a major bonus.. Looking forward to tonight now. x

hey!! fab job hun!! u can definately notice a huge difference, espeically on your tummy!! well done! how r u finding the diet? im in my 7th week and love it!! and its good u took b4 photos...i did too in my bikini and im so glad i have got them to compare....just did my before and now pics and the difference is amazing!! Keep going hun u can do it!! xxx

Im struggling now hun.... Im so close to jackin it in i think... My w.i days r thursdays and since last thurs iv lost a measley pound, weeks where iv cheated iv lost more than this.
Im still on target for 2 stone in 2 months but i just feel for the sacrifice im makin to eliminate food a pound a week isnt good enough, on sw i used to eat loads and could still lose 2-3lbs in a week.
Im also week 7 and pretty much had enough, still 2 stone needs to come off, financially i cant afford it for much longer either...... Hmmm :(

Thanku!! Its comin off for sure but i keep cheating and my weigh losses r so slow now because of it!!! But excercise it helping on the inches side of things!! :)

8 and a half week pictures. (not much diff to 7 wk pics, but 2 more inches off the gut!!)

Attachments

• image-1121404015.jpg
    image-1121404015.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 592
Wow! Such a big difference in 8 weeks! U look great :) xx

You have done so well - now put your first picture next to the latest one and then see the difference...xx

Ive gotta get myself on track again...you hae inspired me..xx:D

Aha yes my gut is defo smaller.... But arms and legs still look huge... Im tryin to excercise to tone them but its not really working?
Week 8 wi 29lb total loss.

Attachments

• image-780193203.jpg
    image-780193203.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 887
Your doing really well though...and great getting new clothes - although at the rate of loss you are changing sizes quickly..x

Gilly28 said:
Your doing really well though...and great getting new clothes - although at the rate of loss you are changing sizes quickly..x

Thanks gilly!! Yeah my ih gettin annoyed with my spending on clothes!! Lol i was size 18 8 weeks ago and now mostly a 14 (mostly lol!!!) xx

keep up the great work xx

Don't give up. I'm only on day 2 and already struggling. You've come so far and are looking so good. My WI day is also Thursday. So I'm hoping I can stick to it 100% and lose a decent amount. But omg it's tough. Everyone is telling me it'll get easier so fingers crossed.

Wow! Very inprirational pics! couldnt see them properly last time i posted as I was on my phone, I start the CD tomorrow, my consultant is coming at 1:30 :) very excited! and seeing how amazingly everyone's doing i cant wait to get started!xx

Thank you :)
Ive been off plan for one week now (lack of money mostly) and have lost 3lbs so im pretty happy!!!!
Will hopefully b starting back on cwp in about 4 weeks once money has built up again - so have to carry on eating healthily untill then :) goes to show tho..... That u can lose/maintain once off the shakes as long as youre sensible!! 2more lbs to go til im into the 12s..... Havent seen the 12s for about 3 yrs!!!!!!!!

Wow what a difference you look great!

Back