Progress after 4 weeks....

Thank you :)
Ive been off plan for one week now (lack of money mostly) and have lost 3lbs so im pretty happy!!!!
Will hopefully b starting back on cwp in about 4 weeks once money has built up again - so have to carry on eating healthily untill then :) goes to show tho..... That u can lose/maintain once off the shakes as long as youre sensible!! 2more lbs to go til im into the 12s..... Havent seen the 12s for about 3 yrs!!!!!!!!

Hello :)

You have done fantastically well! I was intrigued to know how it is all still going? x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Hello :)

You have done fantastically well! I was intrigued to know how it is all still going? x

Hiya :) thank you! Well, have been off plan 2 weeks yesterday and have lost 5lbs in the 2 weeks, im hoping to get back on plan next week just to hurry along the weightloss!
Starting weight 15st 6. Current. 13st 1lb
Here i am in a size 14dress :)

Attachments

• image-544928359.jpg
    image-544928359.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 460
Iv been moanin so much about not losing weight on my arms - but here is a contrast pic of me 10 weeks ago and last week,
Arms r defo gettin a bit smaller... However 3.5 " smaller (which according to my tape they r!) i cant really see??!!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-1449650058.jpg
    image-1449650058.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 491
Wow you look amazing in the dress!!! And a massive well done for still losing whilst eating, I read in an earlier post how you were worried about going back to eating normally but you have done it! And there is a huge difference in your arms, look how in the first picture your arm sat against your hip and now with both much smaller there is a significant gap!

Well done chick :) xxx

Wow you look Fab! A real inspiration to me! I am on day 2 ss and doing well! Keep up the good work! xx:)

Wow you look amazing in the dress!!! And a massive well done for still losing whilst eating, I read in an earlier post how you were worried about going back to eating normally but you have done it! And there is a huge difference in your arms, look how in the first picture your arm sat against your hip and now with both much smaller there is a significant gap!

Well done chick :) xxx

Thanks hun! Yes i was petrified about eating as i done this diet 3 yrs ago and gained it all back, but iv been using my fitness pal to calorie count and been keeping my fat and carb intake fairly low!! So i feel quite happy that i can maintain once off of the diet :)
But im gonna go back on ss+ as of monday as even tho im feelin alot happier i still wana shift a stone and a half and this is the fastest way!!!
Bloody arms Nd legs tho!!! Soooo slow lol, howre you getting on???? Xx

cymrubaby said:
Wow you look Fab! A real inspiration to me! I am on day 2 ss and doing well! Keep up the good work! xx:)

Thank you :) keeeep going!! Its so much easier after day 3-4, they suck and il b back there next week as goin back on ss+ monday so bracin myelf for headaches and hunger!! Do u have a long way to go on ss? Xx

Thanks hun! Yes i was petrified about eating as i done this diet 3 yrs ago and gained it all back, but iv been using my fitness pal to calorie count and been keeping my fat and carb intake fairly low!! So i feel quite happy that i can maintain once off of the diet :)
But im gonna go back on ss+ as of monday as even tho im feelin alot happier i still wana shift a stone and a half and this is the fastest way!!!
Bloody arms Nd legs tho!!! Soooo slow lol, howre you getting on???? Xx

Thats fantastic! Your arms and legs will catch up soon and there is still a noticeable difference in them anyway so don't worry. Good luck with restarting monday, do you have a diary on here?

I am getting on OK. Surprisingly today being day 6 has been my hardest day, previously day 3 was the hardest then I was fine for 11 weeks! I am hoping it is just a blip but I have powered through it and am keeping strong lol xxx

Thats fantastic! Your arms and legs will catch up soon and there is still a noticeable difference in them anyway so don't worry. Good luck with restarting monday, do you have a diary on here?

I am getting on OK. Surprisingly today being day 6 has been my hardest day, previously day 3 was the hardest then I was fine for 11 weeks! I am hoping it is just a blip but I have powered through it and am keeping strong lol xxx

Im sure it is but listen to your body... The last time i did this diet 3 yrs ago i suffered with depression and anxiety because of it, thats the main reason i had the 2 week break now as i was recognising the warning signs so feel alot happier to continue now- if only for a few weeks then have a week off and so on.
Yes i started one up in the beginning:
http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/280182-my-jouney-15st-6-11st-6-hopefully.html
Do u have one? X

Thankyou for the advice. Yes I do have a diary, the link is on my sig :) I think I am going to have a long hot soak in the tub and an early night tonight and try to forget about today! x

The first pics are me at 15st 9(ish) then 12st11
The second pic is me 8 weeks into cwp then 12weeks into cwp (belly slightly smaller!)
The 3rd pic is me at start 15st 6 then 12st 11

Attachments

• image-2002569011.jpg
    image-2002569011.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 433
  • image-1131900698.jpg
    image-1131900698.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 468
  • image-2474728467.jpg
    image-2474728467.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 506
Wow! These photos are such an inspiration.

You are looking great and sound like you know what you have to do post CD - that's one thing that scares me, losing all the weight then putting it all back on. On one hand I don't think I will as basically the most I've ever lost is a stone and a half which didn't make a massive difference to me size wise. I'm hoping a 3 or 4 stone loss will actually show :)D) and this will inspire me to keep it off.

I also love to run and last year, even while overweight, I was running 3 times a week and eating anything and everything and didn't gain a pound. I hurt myself before Christmas and can't run for a year, to give my torn ligaments time to recover, and I've gain a stone. So the plan is lose the weight on CD, and then get back to running BUT watch what I eat. Fitness Pal is great for that.

Thank you for posting these photos. I took some earlier this week so I can see the changes. Hope mine are as good as yours!

I wish i could be active.... I try but im so lazy!!! I think i noticed the weightloss after about a stone.. Stone and a half, people started commenting after 2stone loss.
Its a haaarrrrd diet but worth it :)

Wow! You can really tell. Bust area loss inch loss very noticeable. Well done! Keep going.x

Fantastic hun! Well done! xx

Thanks everyone :) iv just uploaded another thread of pics as without my tummy tucked a little into my pants it looks revolting, actually makes me feel a little ill, sooo fed up :(

Back