Progress after 4 weeks....

Starting to get a tiny gap inbetween my thighs!! Woohooo :D

Attachments

• image-1720383535.jpg
    image-1720383535.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 605
So yesterday was my last day of CD, (for now!!) and im starting on the juddd diet to see how i get on -
Below is the official pics my cdc took of me on the 24th april weighing 15st 6lbs
The comparison pics were taken last week weighing 12st 6lbs exactly 3stone lighter!!
Im amazed! Lol i was such a fatty :O

Attachments

• image-3687470845.jpg
    image-3687470845.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 876
  • image-1475425960.jpg
    image-1475425960.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,454
Wow u look hot to trot!!!! Amazing work good luck on juddd xx

Thanks all :)))
First juddd weigh in tomoro - expecting a gain as ive come over frm cd but hopefully nothing too severe - cant live off of packets forever!!!!!

Iv lost inches this week too, so thats good enough for me :)

Starting pic 15st 6
End pic 12st 2
just over a stone left to go!!! (but am finishing the rest of my journey doing juddd)

Attachments

• image-881104197.jpg
    image-881104197.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 863
littlemumma said:
Starting pic 15st 6
End pic 12st 2
just over a stone left to go!!! (but am finishing the rest of my journey doing juddd)

That is amazing!! Xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6 w14:10.4

What an inspiration!

I am in total shock - I looked through all the posts and pictures and was more amazed with each one....and then I checked the dates on the posts. SERIOUSLY?! You've managed to completely transform yourself since APRIL?! That is FANTASTIC!!! You look so happy and comfortable in that (beautiful) dress in that last photo. Total inspiration right there, thank you!!

omg cant believe your pics!! such an inspiration for someone like me who is just starting off! you look awesome you should be so proud!! x

katiebunny said:
I am in total shock - I looked through all the posts and pictures and was more amazed with each one....and then I checked the dates on the posts. SERIOUSLY?! You've managed to completely transform yourself since APRIL?! That is FANTASTIC!!! You look so happy and comfortable in that (beautiful) dress in that last photo. Total inspiration right there, thank you!!

Ahhhh thank u :) so lovely to say!!
Yep i started my cd journey at the end of april and stuck it out for 14 weeks, had a few blips inbetween but have been doing alternate day fasting for the last 3 weeks - but im planning on returning to cd for about 10days to mainly use my packs and hopefully get my last 6lbs off!!!!!!
My weigh in on saturday read 11st 13,
Good luck in ur journey :D xxx

Anna Morey said:
omg cant believe your pics!! such an inspiration for someone like me who is just starting off! you look awesome you should be so proud!! x

Thank u so much :) im getting there now rnt i!!! Lol another 6lbs to go (but i think il wana lose another 7lbs after that lol!!!) push through all the crappy days - u will get them!! This diet gets very tedious but just try and keep focus i wish i had stuck it out for th final couple of weeks but i just couldnt face it!! But iv had 3 weeks off now so next week im thinking of returnin to cd to finish my packs!! I'll prob only last 1 day tho!!!! Xx

Your photos are amazing your stomach has gone loads flatter and you have such a lovely shape well done Hun xxxx

Back