Progress Pic

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Well I decided to be brave and post a before and now shot (hope this works!), mostly to get you guys' opinion on something.

I can definitely see a difference in my face and bewbies, but I'm still chunky and flabby and don't think I look like I've lost over 5st between the 2 pictures? Also, worryingly, I have only 1 1/2 stones til I reach a healthy BMI but looking at that current photo I look like I have about 3 or more stones to lose (am shooting for 2 1/2 stones though) Grr... I have no shape *pouts* What do you think?

Attachments

• Before and Now 311210.jpg
    Before and Now 311210.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Omg Cookeh!

That's amazing. I can see a huge loss. You look miles different. You look amazing!

Really wish I would have taken photos of me throughout but tbh I couldn't stomache looking at myself. lol

your looking fantastic chick. keep up the fab work. x x x

Wow, you look amazing!! You definitely look like you have lost loads, you look about 10 years younger and your shape has changed massively. Congratulations on such brilliant progress, it is inspirational.
:):)

woaW! looks like two different people! they dont even look related! well done!

HUGE difference! You have more of a neck now too :) Well done! xx

Wow you look really good. I'm only starting on 4th Jan but seeing the 2 different pictures makes me just want to get on with it. I've read so many reviews about doing this where the doommongers say don't do it, makes you ill etc but you look so healthy.

What better inspiration could I have.

xx

I can see a big difference so well done hun xx

I can see what you mean though, I think you need a different bra- one that lifts and seperates! Also your wearing such baggy clothes of course they won't give you a shape! More structured clothes with waist belts, more tailored will definitely show off your shape and all your hard work xx

WOW Cookeh.. The difference is sooooooooooooo obvious!!

You look years younger and your face has really changed.. I agree with Jayne, your neck has become more obvious... You are doing great hun.. Keep going x x

Cookeh, you don't look like the same woman!

Good for you and good luck with losing the rest xxxxx

Well done cookeh you look AMAZING xx

You look fantastic! At least 10 years younger...love your hair, the length and colour suits you.

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

I think you're being far too down on yourself, you look fab! Definitely look 10 years younger...your face looks amazing, like a completely different person and am loving the new hair style too. Your body looks a hell of a lot smaller, I would think you'd lost about 7 or 8 stone, not 5.
With regards to shape have you thought about trying shape wear underwear? The gok wan range is great. A friend of mine recently went down 6 dress sizes and the difference the shape wear makes is amazing. The slicker knickers and banger booster bra are fab, she looks amazing in them. I'll defo be investing in them if I ever get down to your size.

You should be congratulating yourself not putting yourself down. You've done amazingly well!

cookeh you look absolutely fabulous!!! so fresh faces and proper smiles :)... i think just keep going until you feel comfortable with yourself...within bmi of course....youll be there in no time at all.... i hope your'e getting rid of all those old clothes! never to be seen or worn ever again :) keep at it girlie :D xx

Sorry for the delay folks, got a little addicted to an xbox game I was playing hehe

Thank you all *so* much for your lovely supportive comments. I can't tell you how emotionally and psychologically difficult it was for me to post that picture. When it was taken as a *before* pic I had no intention of ever letting a soul see it. I was never able to look at myself back then and recognise myself, that fat fuddy duddy woman wasn't me, couldn't be me, I didn't look or feel that way on the inside after all. That's why I refused to own a mirror, I just couldn't bear to look at myself.

I've still got a way to go yet but I'm definitely a million times happier when I look at myself although I still don't recognise the person in the mirror, I've not seen her for half my life and she's aged a bit since then hehe

Looking at the before/afters of those who've lost a similar total weight that I have got to lose continues to inspire me and give me hope though that I will eventually metamorphosise into a beautiful butterfly :)

Hi Cookeh,

You look so different in your before and after pictures, it is really inspirational.

I really understand where you are coming from tho, I lost 4 stones 18 months ago and in my head thought I looked the same, it really buggged me that I was recieving all these compliments but I just couldn't see the difference.. the sad thing is I gained most of the weight I lost because of it.. :(

Please take a good look in the mirror, you look 10 years younger! Get body massages, try new styles of clothes, buy lots of lovely underwear and embrace the new you!!

I am going to this time around, when I look back now at my slimmer pictures I can harldy believe it is me.. I want that again and this time I am going to appreciate it :)

I think you look brilliant girlie,,,well done to you !!!!!!

Back