Progress Pics - 7 months Bragging :)

What an astonishing difference! Well done....you are a true inspiration:)

Amazing! And what is even more amazing is that you have not cheated at all! You look great x

OH MY GOD!!! You look 100%, 1000%, 10000% amazing hun!
The difference is incredible!
Well done you, that is so inspirational hun
xxx

YEY I can see them now and can reconfirm you're looking amazing hun.
What a fantastic comparison.
Well done!
xXXXx

Can only repeat WOW - you should be very proud of your achievement, you are an inspiration and a great advert for the power of this diet! Well done x

Yep you are bragging.........and boy do you have every right to!!!!! You have done amazingly well...........best wishes for the rest of your CD plan...you look fab.

It's been said before but I'm going to say it again.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done, you are looking great! good for you xx

You look like a different person, you are truly inspirational and you brag all you want you bloody deserve it girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know where 30lbs you need to lose are cos you look like a right skinny minnie to me !

Okay this is the last post in here but I just wanted to thank everyone. I will keep this thread in my favourites and refer back to it when I need a pick-me-up either on my way to goal or at any other time after when struggling to keep it off.

You really have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOO well. You must feel really wonderful. Can you believe you are the same person when you look at the photos? Fab job.

wow girl well done!
you already look so good thanks for sharing and spurring us on
well done

OMG OMG thats amazing you must be thrilled with yourself your just a different person its brillant

OMG hunny,

My start weight is 287lbs and if I look as good as you when I am finished I will be absolutely elated!! Well done hun, your an absolute inspiration to many!!

I hope you dont mind me asking, what exercise did you do and how long did it take you to get where you are today? Thanks so much for sharing, its always nice to see how other people get on through pix.

Back