they're about 2 weeks apart. the first one is the progress pic

Attachments

• picresized_th_1216354061_wk3_002.jpg
    picresized_th_1216354061_wk3_002.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 66
  • picresized_1215448030_picresized_th_1215148762_IMG_0002.jpg
    picresized_1215448030_picresized_th_1215148762_IMG_0002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 62
yeah BMI is really 28, but it goes by total weight and i'm not losing much. i'm thinking i'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle though thus the reason for looking a little leaner, because the scale isn't budging much!

Wow, you can really see the definition in that waist! Well done.

oh, and forgot to ask, what type of workout are you doing? Any tips???
i have lots of tips at least things i've been doing, and they seem to be working wonders in shedding body fat if my pics are any indication.

here are the things i credit my progress to:
i exercise in the morning. first thing, the idea your empty(no source of energy in the morning except bodyfat) and thats what you'll burn. this won't put your body in a catabolic mode(muscle for energy) unless your bodyfat is like 10-15% the ideal is to stay anabolic. this is major. i started exercising in the morning three weeks ago its great. you might feel dizzy but just work through it. i think its b/c your body is making the transition of fat burning mode. oh the exercise should be moderat. just something to get your heartrate up, but not to the pt where its pounding. maybe speed walking

i have lots of tips at least things i've been doing, and they seem to be working wonders in shedding body fat if my pics are any indication.

here are the things i credit my progress to:
i exercise in the morning. first thing, the idea your empty(no source of energy in the morning except bodyfat) and thats what you'll burn. this won't put your body in a catabolic mode(muscle for energy) unless your bodyfat is like 10-15% the ideal is to stay anabolic. this is major. i started exercising in the morning three weeks ago its great. you might feel dizzy but just work through it. i think its b/c your body is making the transition of fat burning mode. oh the exercise should be moderat. just something to get your heartrate up, but not to the pt where its pounding. maybe speed walking
that dizzy thing i only felt light headed the first 2 days then i okay.:)
i have also started taking a protein shake in the morning before exercise. no need to buy expensive protein shakes. do you guys have a walmart in the uk?lol
just go to health store or something and buy some whey protein, mix it with water and you've got about about 40-50grams of protein. this will insure evan further that no muscle loss does not occurs.

Back