Progress pics

Annie68

Silver Member
Just thought I'd post some progress pics :D

5 months from starting. 3 and a half stone gone (well 1/2 pound away)

This was August 08 and I didn't start till October so chances are I was bigger than this :eek:

august08-1.jpg

Last night (my 3yr old has chicken pox and I hadn't slept for three nights, so I look like death, but you get the idea LOL)

feb24-2008.jpg

Hopefully now, my losses will start showing a bit quicker. It takes quite a big loss when you are as big as i was to start noticing any shape changes.

My boobs don't seem to have shrunk much!! I look top heavy LOL.

Wow Annie you can really tell the difference! You look so much younger too!!!!!! You look more refreshed and just generally healthier!! Wow!!!! Well done hun xxxx

What a transformation already!!!
You really are an inspiration! You definitely look younger in the "lighter" picture Huni...well done you!

WOW you look fantastic, well done.xxx

awww thanks ladies. You know how to boost a gal's confidence LOL. It's funny really, in my head I'm still the same size as in the first photo.. eek..

I still have a long way to go, but I keep imagining what I'll look like with another 6 and a half stone off!! wooohooo

Hi Ann-Marie (did I spell it right) :)

I've commented on your weight loss before.. you just look so VERY different.. the first image just looks nothing like you now... You are my inspiration here on MiniMins, and I really hope I can do as well as you're doing... the change is amazing!! Well done you!!

You look fantastic, Annie! What a transformation! :happy096:

You look fab, well done :) Have you gone down many sizes in clothes ?

To be honest.. no. In the top pic the trousers are a 26. Very elasticated! But still a 26. The trousers in the bottom pic is my charity shop 22's LOL. They're still a bit snug on the waist but they're fitted, no eleastic.

Thanks for your positive comments folks. Much appreciated :D

you look really nice, did you have your bigger photo up to motivate you, or are you like me and found it hard to find any photos of a bigger you as i always avoided the camera.

Back