Project slim and first time exante(r)

Hello fellow slimmers :) I did CD before and it was hard due to social events most weeks but I lost 2stone . After a family bereavement and Christmas I put 1.7 back on over 2-3 months of emotional eating and not caring so I'm back on it in the zone this is my 2 nd day but feeling kinda scared as I've no face to face weigh in / pressure but kinda looking forward to not being stressed out my head with weigh in!! But hope I can also stick to it !!!

Good luck slimmers !! Xx

Day 3 today and ended up moving from total solution to man plan as really felt I needed it . Hope it's not going to effect things too much :-( but feeling like a bit of a failure :-( already ....

Also weighed myself yesterday and I'm 4lbs heavier but when I originally weighed myself day 1 the scales kept jumping better em that weight I am today and 4 lbs lighter so not sure what to think !! I might have 2 stone to lose now !! Frustrating but as long as it's down the way xx

Good luck JW. Not sure how the losses differ on TS or man plan but you will lose either way if you stay on track. Hope you get the scales to behave :)

Keep us updated Jean, good luck x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thanks Tess and Suzie

Just finished day 4 had a good day but I've stepped up to the man plan as I felt I needed some food but fingers crossed it won't have too big an effect !

Scales were better today down the way so will weigh in on sun as that will be week 1 ! I'm starting a new job in a month so really hoping I can lose to fit into my new clothes I had bought when I had lost before :)

Hope you have a good day !!

I've had a bit of an emotional day and my mouth tastes horrible but more like I've not brushed my teeth in a week ! I don't know if it's ketosis or the food packs as I've bad wind too !! I slipped up today too I had a packet of macoys crisps :-( day 5 prob messed up the whole ketosis thing now :-(

Well if you continue with your packs ketosis won't take as long to get into I don't believe because you will have used your carb sore around your liver so shouldn't be as bad or take as long. I check my food with my fitness pal and even eating 2 samosas I only had 88g carbs so prob not as bad as you think. I can look for you if you want? What flavour were they? Chin up we all have bad days xxx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I had a look and a pack of mccoys large non wholesale pack was between 16. & 17g carbs which is the same as a pack so don't beat yourself up! Tess x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Best to just get straight back on it JW. That way you will get back into ketosis before you know it (if you are out of it, which more than likely you're not). We've all been there so put it behind you.

Don't you just love the taste ketosis gives us :wave_cry: . I warn everyone at work to keep their distance lol x

Ketosis taste is not very nice is it lol :D

Good luck Jean. Move on from the blip and be strict with the packs and you'll get where you want to go :)

If you need to eat to get you through the horrible bit, eat low carb or add the extra pack (man-plan!) and don't feel guilty.
I dropped the need for extra once I was in ketosis but until I reached that point I had an extra pack, eggs or tuna.

Good luck...

I've had a bit of an emotional day and my mouth tastes horrible but more like I've not brushed my teeth in a week ! I don't know if it's ketosis or the food packs as I've bad wind too !! I slipped up today too I had a packet of macoys crisps :-( day 5 prob messed up the whole ketosis thing now :-(

Hey Jean, how are you feeling today? Any better?x I think I may have called you Jane in other posts sorry!!!

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

How you getting on today JW x

Thanks Tess and Susie

No worries re name :) today not good as I was handing my notice in and told my team so we ended up at pub for lunch ( we r a really close team ) and I needed a drink so had 1 drink and food so I've totally messed up now but I'm normally hard on myself but this time I'm accepting that it was exceptional circumstances and not best myself up .

However I have an upset tummy and now wondering if I can readjust back into diet ? I would reccommend not coming off tho lesson learned so ill just need to try stay motivated and get straight back on :)

How r u doing ?

Hey jean Iv replied on my diary, not doing too bad. Definitely don't beat yourself up else you will make yourself feel worse and not want to try again. It was one meal out of the time you have been doing this diet. You should still get a good loss as you have cut out the crap the rest of the time. And you hadn't done too badly with the crisps the other day as they hadn't got a massive amount of carbs. Keep posting to keep you motivated x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thanks Tess your right it's best to keep posting to keep myself motivated and accountable too .

So my first weigh in after 1 week with one off plan day and a few hiccups has resulted in minus 5 lbs !!

Very happy with this as it's been an emotional week and I'm glad I haven't gone down a dark guilty path beating myself up and feeling crap .

Thanks for reading :) hope your all going well x

That's fantastic Jean well done, glad you kept going x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done on 5lb off :) A decent first week's loss for any diet I'd say!

Well done on the loss!

Thanks very much ladies I'm really chuffed :) hoping for a better week diet wise next week to maintain my loss and hopefully get to the half stone at least :)

Thanks for your support and I wish you all a good week xx

Back