Project "Too Much Booty In The Pants"-Take 2

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cherish, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cherish

Cherish Full Member

Ok, so I started WW a few months ago and quit because......well I have no excuse,I missed 1 meeting and everything went downhill from there.:break_diet:

The truth is I was actually enjoying it, the plan wasn't hard to follow and I was losing weight. So why the hell did I stop? I guess I just wasn't motivated enough to keep going.

Anyway,I now feel like my size is getting in the way of too many things and I know I'd feel much better about myself if I lost some weight and I exercised.

So I'm rejoining WW next Tuesday and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Wish me luck!!!
    :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abbey.barclay

abbey.barclay Banned

i admire ur courage in doing this. goodluck with the weight loss program. I pray God gives you the strength to see it to fruition. God bless you.

4. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    hey cherish, you sound just like me! im back on my 1st week this week after 2 months awol from the diet :( but back now!

keep up the positive attitude and hope that you enjoy your wi on tuesday. have you started doing ww already seeing as your familiar with the plan or are you waiting until you wi to start?

goodluck, you can do it this time!

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I had to smile to myself at your title! thats me at the moment to hehe ...
    i agree with mrsm ... keep the positive attitude :) we all here for you! its a great group to be a part of and like you say WW really is easy to follow and u get to eat anythin you want in moderation! ..

Hmmm i really should listen to my own advice lol ..

6. Cherish

Cherish Full Member

Thanks ladies, it's good to know I'm not alone.

Abbey.Barclay: Thanks a lot for you encouragement.God Bless.xx

Mrsm2007 & Pixiepiratess: You know we are gonna kick ass this time right? I'm planning on posting my progess on a regular basis to stay on track.And I'm looking forward to reading how you guys are doing, so keep us posted.We can't afford to go AWOL again.

Mrsm2007 to answer your question, as preparation I'm eating lots of fruits and veg but I haven't started counting points yet.I'll get into the full swing of things on Tuesday.

:):):)

7. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    hey there well done on being so motavated and positive! Good luck for tuesday this place is a great support you WILL do it! :) xx

8. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    goodluck for tuesday hun! and yes we are ALL going to kick a s s this time i can feel it!

:)

9. bear1982

bear1982 in the zone!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!!

You sound so so motivated this time and that is half the battle, getting the motivation to do it! WW is fab and it is the best thing I ever did joining my class, so good luck with your weight loss journey.

Everyone is here for you and together we'll all get to target.

Take care

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.