Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Last night I had...
Quorn sausages
Chargrilled vegetables,
Onions
Carrots
coliflour
Beetroot
Used spray light and herbs was lovely!
Bit of veg gravey , yum !

I had a chicken breast, roast in foil with no fat (did ones wrapped in ham with cheese for husband and daughter). Roasted carrots and celery; brocolli, sauteed leeks with a little low far spread and sugar snap peas/mangetout. Made a roasted red pepper sauce - roasted 1 red pepper, blended down with a tsp of worcestershire sauce, dried herbs, a bit of garlic, black pepper and a splash of water. Packed a punch but really tasty and 0 Propoints. Total for meal was just 5 propoints, 4 for the chicken and 1 for the spread in with the leeks.

grilled pork chop (with the fat taken off), vegetables with 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 ww double chocolate brownie dessert :)

grilled pork loin 5pp
100g wholewheat pasta 4pp
stir fried vegetables 0pp
1 meringue nest 1pp
1 lf strawberry yog 2pp

:drool:

We had pasta and meatballs for dinner last night, very tasty..

Glad I checked the points of the mince on the packet rather then going by what the book said, cause it was for my hubby and me, and I did some lean port mince and some lamb mince mixed to help save a few points.

According to the packet, it was 6PP for 150g of lean pork mince, but 6PP for only 100g of lamb mince (which wasn't lean). Glad I checked the packet now..

You can find the recipe by searching for sw kfc, I got it from the sw section and just adjusted it to be vegetarian :)

my recipe of Chilli con Carne with no beans (7pp including the rice!), 30g tortilla chips, 1 ww double chocolate brownie, 1 pear and 1 apple (my favourite, egremont russet!) :)

I had beans on toast tonight! 3 slices of WW bread, a whole tin ob beans with a couple of splashes Worcestershire Sauce and about 20g of cheese grated into the beans - both of these as they're cooking. Dump a bit scoop of the cheesy beans mix onto each slice of toast and voila! Tasy Tasty! (Oh and about 12pp)

I had jacket potatoe 200g 4pp
beans 5pp
20g cheese 2pp
salad 0pp

Scrumdiddlyumptious!! :drool:

Tonights tea is Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice. Just a jar of WW S&S sauce for quickness as I am trying to fit a run in after work and then got my friends nails to do. x

I wanted a low pointed dinner for me and the OH tonight so going for-

Pasta with Chicken in a chopped tomato sauce with veg and afew herbs and spices..

Tonight its

Baked chicken breast 4pp
carrot & swede mash 0pp
cauliflower 0pp
green beans 0pp
100g boiled pots 2pp
gravy 1pp

Mmmmmmmmmmm :)

I dont suppose it would count if I went to the chipper on the way home and ate emotionally??? Oh and a box of chocolates of some sort?

Sorry, I am being trite. Not in good form today, and thats WHAT I feel like, but will probably have some pasta and tuna of some description.

Sometimes a little bit of what you fancy is a good thing! ;)

Brinner!

3 quorn sausages 5pp
3 poached eggs 6pp
huge pile of mushrooms dry sauteed with a dash of worcestershire sauce 0pp
tin of chopped tomatoes with herbs 0pp
2 tbsp HP sauce 1pp

HUGE and yummy, I was really hungry!

Back