Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

WWPrincess

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this (saw it in the slimming world section) and so it could give us some great meal ideas!

I'm having a roast!
Pork loin steak raw lean - 150g - 5pp
Potato raw 150g - 3pp
Birds eye brocolli, carrot and sweetcorn steam fresh bags - 1PP
Aunt bessie yorkshire x 2 - 2pp
Bisto Best rich and roasted pork gravy 2tsp - 1pp

12 PP and yummy!

I am thinking something with eggs as have just recently had some chookies so have a few surplus. :D

Not quite sure yet though as the cupboards looking a bit bare so need to be inventive with the eggs.:giggle:

haha! you wait till next week! I shop monthly so by the end of week 3 they are some strange concotions in my house!

Ooo i love chickens!

Mmmmmm that roast sounds lovely, unfortunately im not having one of those this week.

I really really want to use my weely allowance and have a chinese or something from there, maybe Singapore rice noodles for 14pp but I am SO scared of having it, I know my weekly allowance is there to be used but I cant get my head around it lol! Im such a tart

I've lazy-itis at the mo and moving from SW to ww I can suddenly eat ready meals again!
I'm thinking of having the Tesco HL beef and mash in red wine sauce with a job load of swede (I looooooooooooove swede)
It's about 8 points. I can then have a yogurt with fruit and a Fibre plus bar with a cuppa later.

I've only had 3 points so far today (my daily milk ration for coffee) so I still have quite a few to play with at the mo. I might have a big fat sarnie for lunch!!!

I am having a grilled chicken breast 4pp
green salad with dash of balsamic 0 pp
roast vegetables 2 pp cause there is a parsnip in there
later on will have a banana with meringue nest and lemon yogurt for 2 pp so 8 pp in total

I had a bit of a 'treat' lunch of piles of bacon and poached eggs on a toasted muffin so dinner is a trim 7-pointer of 1/2 pack quorn pieces, loads of 0 point stir fry veggies and my own satay sauce (heaped tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp soy sauce and pinch of chili flakes).

I didn't have brekkie (woke up too late lol) and had a 0 point salad and miso soup 1pp for lunch so am having a slap up roast.

225g Roasted Chicken - no skin 10pp
200g potatoes roasted - 4pp
200g parsnips - 4pp
1tspn olive oil - 4pp
Squash - 0pp
Aubergene - 0pp
Courgette - 0pp

All the veggies are roasted with the oil I allocated. No gravy but I've still got 12 points left after that so may have some. :)

Mmmmmm that roast sounds lovely, unfortunately im not having one of those this week.

I really really want to use my weely allowance and have a chinese or something from there, maybe Singapore rice noodles for 14pp but I am SO scared of having it, I know my weekly allowance is there to be used but I cant get my head around it lol! Im such a tart

Haha! Well my dinner is still a roast but some ingredients have changed slightly (as OH decided to cook it :O but I'm having a huge dinner and have now gone 1pp in to my weekly allowance (cheeky little latte!) and I'm exactly the same! I almost don't want to spend them!

I used to find on the old WW points that I would save my points for a treat them eat them all and think oh poop and have the treat anyways, but with the weekly ones I kinda forget they are there so i'm like oo I can have that now! I'm loving it already!

I'm having some steak (2pts as pointed off the pack...the steak is about 1mm thick but wot do u expect for £2.99 for 6 from Iceland lol) some ww oven chips (5pts as pointed off the bag for 100g) and veg (0points)

But ain't got a clue wen I'll be eating it as it's mums turn to cook and she has just remembered she ain't turned oven on!!! I'm starving!!!! :(

A special treat!

Whole tray of Mediterranian Cod from Asda 7 points
Half a pack of Ainsleys Morrocon Cous Cous 2 points
1 Birds Eye Steamed Veg 1 point

IMG_0038.jpg

Would just like to warn everyone NOT to buy the Tesco HE beef in red wine sauce.
The beef was really fatty and the mushrooms were extremely slimy.

I'm thinking BNS chips with something tomorrow!

Last nite I had a footlong sub!!!! had to dip into my weekly points a bit to have it but it was DELISH!!!! mmmmmmmmm

vegetable chilli using carrots,courgettes,caulliflower, passata,garlic & chilli powder. Yummy, an zero points!!!

Cajun chicken breast, 4 pro points.

Well tonight I'm doing my hubby -

2 bacon rashers - 2pp
2 sausages - (gona take it as 6pp cause two are 4.2pp)
200g chips - 8pp
1 egg - 2pp
Any oil (only using a little for the egg/bacon) - 1pp

Think thats right?

Not sure about me yet, not a big chip or sausage fan and don't want to use that many points on one meal (he has 44pp a day to use I only have 29 and don't want to dip into the 49 just for dinner)

Tonight I'm having Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Risotto :D

Well tonight I'm doing my hubby -

2 bacon rashers - 2pp
2 sausages - (gona take it as 6pp cause two are 4.2pp)
200g chips - 8pp
1 egg - 2pp
Any oil (only using a little for the egg/bacon) - 1pp

Think thats right?

Not sure about me yet, not a big chip or sausage fan and don't want to use that many points on one meal (he has 44pp a day to use I only have 29 and don't want to dip into the 49 just for dinner)

What sort of bacon is it honey? Am having bacon withdrawl but thought it would be really high in pps. :)

Back