Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

hmmm everyone's food sounds really great!

I had my main meal just now so i had mini cottage pie jacket potatos with broc :)

After reading some of the posts above, I'm seriously considering making a chicken risotto, haven't made one in a while..

Last night I had an iceland gammon steak round (6pp), mash (6pp), brocolli, beetroot and cabbage with lots of black pepper (12pp). Lovely!

Tonight I had a 2 egg omelette (2pp), onion, mushrooms, tomato, ham (1pp), 30g cheddar (3pp) and 225g potato (5pp) made into chips with the actifry (11pp). Delish!!

Tonight it's gonna be 2 eggs with home-fries (mixture of onions, zucchini, red pepper, and cauliflower) in 1 tsp. EVOO, a bagel thin and tomato slices. And for snack, some of the yummy pumpkin that is in the slow-cooker as we speak!

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this (saw it in the slimming world section) and so it could give us some great meal ideas!

I'm having a roast!
Pork loin steak raw lean - 150g - 5pp
Potato raw 150g - 3pp
Birds eye brocolli, carrot and sweetcorn steam fresh bags - 1PP
Aunt bessie yorkshire x 2 - 2pp
Bisto Best rich and roasted pork gravy 2tsp - 1pp

12 PP and yummy!

sounds lush - are aunt bessie yorkies really 1pp each????

Was craving a proper chicken kebab from the local van so... I had a wholemeal pitta (4pp), 180g chicken (4pp), turkey rashers (3pp), bacon medallions (2pp), salad and homemade coleslaw (cabbage carrot and onion with low fat mayo 2pp) HEAVEN!! looking at it now it looks like a right meat feast :eek::D. But I had a lot of points left for the day and it certainly did the trick... im a porky piglet!! lols!

Was craving a proper chicken kebab from the local van so... I had a wholemeal pitta (4pp), 180g chicken (4pp), turkey rashers (3pp), bacon medallions (2pp), salad and homemade coleslaw (cabbage carrot and onion with low fat mayo 2pp) HEAVEN!! looking at it now it looks like a right meat feast :eek::D. But I had a lot of points left for the day and it certainly did the trick... im a porky piglet!! lols!

Im also craving a chicken doner !!! Might have one tomorrow

Glad you enjoyed :)

WWPrincess said:
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this (saw it in the slimming world section) and so it could give us some great meal ideas!

I'm having a roast!
Pork loin steak raw lean - 150g - 5pp
Potato raw 150g - 3pp
Birds eye brocolli, carrot and sweetcorn steam fresh bags - 1PP
Aunt bessie yorkshire x 2 - 2pp
Bisto Best rich and roasted pork gravy 2tsp - 1pp

12 PP and yummy!
I've made a chicken pasta for tea, just waiting for it now

I had a weight watcher's quiche lorraine with steamed vegetables and a weight watchers vanilla rice :)

Muffin pizza's??? tell me more! :)

We wanted a quick low pointed pizza and they were delicious:

8 ProPoints
Muffin - 4 PP
Passata, Red Onion, Mushrooms, jalapenos - 0 PP
30g Ham - 1 PP
40g Low Fat Cheese - 3 PP

Sliced the muffin in half, top with passata, onion, mushrooms, jalapenos and ham.
Spinkle the cheese over and bake @180 for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.

Was really good, my hubbie had a ham and pineapple version and my son had his with no mushrooms......so easy and everyone was happy :D

What are actifry chips guys?

Chips cooked in an actifryer hun (hot air fryer) basically it coats and turns the chips in the fryer while boiling hot air is blown on to them which heat the frylight they are coated in and *fries* them

I'm making Eggplant Parmesan (kinda sorta) - slices of aubergine dredged in egg and coated in ground-up oatmeal seasoned with Italian seasoning, baked, then topped with passata and FF mozzarella cheese and baked till the cheese is a bubbling blanket of ooey-gooey goodness. I'll also make a salad of mixed greens with a homemade balsamic dressing. And then I'll veg on the couch, purring like a happy tabby cat.

Back