Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

I had a Sainsbury's BGTY mozzarella ball with 400g stir fry vegetables and 50g slice of cake for 12pp :)

kimbo k said:
Yum same as above. What way do you do your mash?

I cook my potatoes and carrot together then mash with a splash of skimmed milk so it binds together better :D makes me feel like I'm having more when I have carrots in it :D xxx

That sounds amazing, must try it! Something different and tasty!

Cola chicken and salad for me :) x

Kimbo K - it's delish! :D

Tonight's tea...warburtons squarish wrap made into a pizza with ham mushrooms and onion with half fat cheese :) noms! X

Are you sure it's 11 for 2? I hope that you are cos I got them recently but pointed 11 for one, if that was wrong then I will defo be getting them again!!!

De Cecco egg tagliolini with Sainsbury's BGTY Meatballs (4), tomato sauce and a shave of grated parmesan, plus a slice of Italian style carrot cake just out of the oven. Nom nom!

Chelley said:
I would too if I had the patience to chop swede! :) it's like rock :D

Yummy x

Be lazy and buy the ready prepped packet :) or think of the calories your burning chopping it up! x

Ww beef stew with extra carrots onions and mushrooms! - that was yday ..

Today I wont be home for tea as I got stuff to do so il probs snack on some stuff!

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Be lazy and buy the ready prepped packet :) or think of the calories your burning chopping it up! x

I didn't know could get pre packed swede :Dim going in the hunt for this :D thank you xxx

Chelley said:
I didn't know could get pre packed swede :Dim going in the hunt for this :D thank you xxx

I get mine in Asda :) x

Back