• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

proud of me!

My husband = My hero
Well done babe!!

Woohoo!!! Heres to day 2!! Xx

Strong women stay slim
great stuff ....

Slowly but surely x
go abd have a delicious bubble bath as a reward x
Thank you so much everyone. I am nearly at the end of day two and feeling so so so much better about myself for having the strength to get through it!
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow!
Keep going! For most of us it gets easier from day 3 :)
Yesterday was a very hungry day but I just patted my tum and said ok, just get on with it.
and today paid off!!!!!!! 4 whole pounds vanished. That's 5 lbs in two days.
23 st 4
22 st 13 yippeeee

I know it's not going to be fast like this all the time but the first week's water loss really does give you a boost!

As I felt so good this morning, I got a bit more dressed up than usual and got a compliment from a neighbour.

happy happy
Thats brilliant, I love it when my weight drops from a higher stones to a lower stones... still waiting for mine to drop from 12 stones to 11 stones...
lol I'd be ecstatic if I were 12 stones. I am sure you will get down to 11 soon.
I am so so excited today just seeing those numbers go down.
Well done - it's such an amazing feeling when the numbers are falling - and it just gives such a boost!!

I really hope i drop to the next stone on Saturday. I hate giving predicitions (and i wont do it!!), but I hope its good few pounds. There's no reason why it shouldn't be!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 20
Dukan Diet 30
Dukan Diet 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 16
Cambridge Weight Plan 10