proud of me!

AlexIce

Silver Member
lol ok silly I know but I made it through day one! and I am happy about it. Now I know I will get through week one! Step by step :)

Well done babe!!

Woohoo!!! Heres to day 2!! Xx

great stuff ....

go abd have a delicious bubble bath as a reward x

Well done and good luck for day 2 and beyond. Keep strong, you can do it. :)

Thank you so much everyone. I am nearly at the end of day two and feeling so so so much better about myself for having the strength to get through it!
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow!

Keep going! For most of us it gets easier from day 3 :)

Yesterday was a very hungry day but I just patted my tum and said ok, just get on with it.
and today paid off!!!!!!! 4 whole pounds vanished. That's 5 lbs in two days.
23 st 4
22 st 13 yippeeee

I know it's not going to be fast like this all the time but the first week's water loss really does give you a boost!

As I felt so good this morning, I got a bit more dressed up than usual and got a compliment from a neighbour.

happy happy

Thats brilliant, I love it when my weight drops from a higher stones to a lower stones... still waiting for mine to drop from 12 stones to 11 stones...

lol I'd be ecstatic if I were 12 stones. I am sure you will get down to 11 soon.
I am so so excited today just seeing those numbers go down.

Well done - it's such an amazing feeling when the numbers are falling - and it just gives such a boost!!

I really hope i drop to the next stone on Saturday. I hate giving predicitions (and i wont do it!!), but I hope its good few pounds. There's no reason why it shouldn't be!!

Lynne
x

Back