Proud of myself...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
This isn't very interesting, but I need to share this somewhere lol. Lastnight I had mega munchies... instead of getting to the point where I would normally binge and ruin the week, I allowed myself to go a couple Syns over for the day. I had a few Mikado's, nipped my cravings in the bud. And that was that. I don't feel guilty as I've had some pretty good work-outs this week and still 2 days until WI. It's great waking up and realising it could have been worse but I didn't allow it. :D xxx

Welldone! It's great to stay in control!

Nice one, and you should be proud of yourself too. All too often one little moment of weakness can lead to a massive binge which in turns brings us off plan and sets us back weeks, months, or worse. I have been there myself many times!

When you have good WIs, and when you get to plan you can look back at nights like that and KNOW that you made the right choices at the right time, and that is the ONLY reason you have made it :)

Well done - great decisions!!

Ah thanks ladies. Hehe I'm on a roll, got my food diary for the next 2.5weeks sorted too, and made week 4 a "new recipes week" (pretty self explanatory that one lol). OH just offered me WW cheesecake, and I turned it down and am saving it for tomorrow so I can point it :eek: where did the will power come from???

Don't worry about where it came from, enjoy it while it's here!

Your simply in control and should be so proud of yourself. Its such a test of character and your up there with the strongest :)

Back