P's Perseverance!

what time should we arrive? sounds scrummy!!!
I was that grumpy bear at the weekend, more a monster, thankfully the monster has gone!

Sara have you tried Paulines koftas? If not give them a try.....this girls a genius.....lol don't get too big headed lol you'll not get your chefs hat on xxx more ideas pleasssssse xxx

had to back track to find out who Mr Cridlington was - My son had a tractor fetish he learned his colours by the names of tractors, our health visitor thought it was fab ...... happy days. Now he just collects Vans (shoes) ............... make the most of it Pauline it goes too quick - would love to be able to take my two to a lovely day out like you had planned the other day x

Me too Chris Miss them days xxx

If he ever decides to join us hehehe xxx

Crazy old week!!

Went to Basingstoke yesterday (6 hour return journey - blah!) to meet my 6 week old step-grandson!! Yes, you're right, I am far too young and groovy to be a granny (albeit step granny) but there you go! Even more broody than usual now, so him indoors had better brace himself! ;)

On Friday, I made contact with my estranged brother after 20 years. Not entirely sure where this will lead, but it feels nice to know he's safe and well and that I can contact him if I need to/want to. I think he feels the same.

Blimey you lot, it's like a confessional in this forum!!! ;)

Lost 1.5lbs this week which feels like a bit of a disappointment in my heart, but In my head I know it's a good loss.

Have a good day, all :D

P x

YEY WHOOP WHOOP 1 STONE gone that is fanbleedin tastico !!! Well done, dont be disappointed with this weeks loss, it all adds up and thats a great weighloss in 5 weeks. So happy for u ;-)

Crazy old week!!

Went to Basingstoke yesterday (6 hour return journey - blah!) to meet my 6 week old step-grandson!! Yes, you're right, I am far too young and groovy to be a granny (albeit step granny) but there you go! Even more broody than usual now, so him indoors had better brace himself! ;)

On Friday, I made contact with my estranged brother after 20 years. Not entirely sure where this will lead, but it feels nice to know he's safe and well and that I can contact him if I need to/want to. I think he feels the same.

Blimey you lot, it's like a confessional in this forum!!! ;)

Lost 1.5lbs this week which feels like a bit of a disappointment in my heart, but In my head I know it's a good loss.

hey watch out hubbys a grandad and you a granny.....no more hanky panky for you two lol, hope it works out with your brother....for what ever reason past is past hope it works out xxx

Pauline how did I do that lol xxx

Well, here I am waiting for the girls to come to dinner.

Had a busy but lovely day getting ready for them and the menu is Dukan okay ... antipasti (bresaola, salmon, veggies for me - plus bread, salami, olives for the girls), coq au vin and veggies, fruit salad and home-made ice-cream for them, coconut muffins and orange jelly/yoghurt for me.

So, food is okay but the red wine is shouting at me (already!!). Eek, don't want to stray from the Dukan path but, in reality, I'm likely to have a glass or two :eek:(

Feel disappointed in my lack of willpower

P x

Good luck Pauline, you'll have a great ime your amazing and strong!!! Enjoy :) xxx

Last edited:
What time do you sit down.....I can be there in a flash xxx ; -)

I an be there even quicker, local lass :)

Alright jojo you win lol just keep me a bit :)

Pauline plenty of water and chicken and last night will be a thing of the past lol glad you had a good night xxx

O - M - G!! :sigh:

I completely lost an entire day yesterday with the world's worst hangover which was absolutely NOT commensurate with the amount I drank.

Note to self - DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re-born today :D

P x

Back