P's Perseverance!

best time of yr to run, lovely cold breeze when ur boilin hot! I hated runnin in summer apart from when it was raining which was most of the time lol but still got too warm!

best time of yr to run, lovely cold breeze when ur boilin hot! I hated runnin in summer apart from when it was raining which was most of the time lol but still got too warm!

Morning Kirsty

In order to spare my blushes, and the embarrassment of passers by (who would really NOT want to see me puffing, panting and wobbling) I do my 'running' in the gym ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Today is a gala Christmas meal with six beautiful girlfriends, and wine. Muchos wine!

Sorry Dr D!! ;)

P x

Its allowed! X

Paulinegin said:
Today is a gala Christmas meal with six beautiful girlfriends, and wine. Muchos wine!

Sorry Dr D!! ;)

P x

Enjoy!!

Have a fab time xxx

Its allowed! X

Ha, not on Cruise it's not, E!! ;)

Paid the price during the night, felt like Dr D was personally stabbing me in the tummy!! Very strange for me, I've usually got a cast iron stomach ...

Anyway, back to 'la regime' with knobs on today :D

P x

Ah poor u - bad Dr D!!! U are allowed to have the odd celebration - never seen you do so well P - keep it up - you are flying lady and I bet you feel soooo much better. How is Christmas planning going in your house???? Is William excited - Ben is so much more aware this year and knows the numbers on the calendar for each day - sure he won't miss the choc from his TWO calendars - one was actually mine from a friend which I have donated to a better cause!!! LOL! White choc too!! ARGH!!! x

back on the bus after a treat...........thats life xxx

Paulinegin said:
Ha, not on Cruise it's not, E!! ;)

Paid the price during the night, felt like Dr D was personally stabbing me in the tummy!! Very strange for me, I've usually got a cast iron stomach ...

Anyway, back to 'la regime' with knobs on today :D

P x

Ach conso...cruise...who's counting?!

Ah poor u - bad Dr D!!! U are allowed to have the odd celebration - never seen you do so well P - keep it up - you are flying lady and I bet you feel soooo much better. How is Christmas planning going in your house???? Is William excited - Ben is so much more aware this year and knows the numbers on the calendar for each day - sure he won't miss the choc from his TWO calendars - one was actually mine from a friend which I have donated to a better cause!!! LOL! White choc too!! ARGH!!! x

What ho, Trudy!

Christmas planning is going great guns, thanks. For the first year W is starting to understand a little of what's going on, which is fabulously exciting for me and his dad.

Everything's bought, none of it's wrapped (I am terrible at wrapping! :eek:) and no cards are written. Half the food is bought and the other half is on order from Ocado. All the booze is bought! ;)

Christmas tree is up and dates with mates arranged. I'd say we were pretty good to go :D

Glad to hear Ben is getting into the spirit of things too and well done for donating your advent calendar (although I did read elsewhere that one or two chocs had popped into your mouth ... ;))

P x

Thursday December 13th - Dukan Day 33

Morning lovelies, and what a chilly one it is!!

Still feeling a bit odd from the other night - very bloated. The only thing I managed to eat yesterday was a portion of chicken mid-afternoon and I even turned down one or two cuppas throughout the day (unheard of!! ;))

Feel slightly better today and have managed Dukan porridge and two eggs, so hopefully my mojo will soon be fully recharged! :D

Many more Christmas celebrations looming (Saturday, Sunday and Monday!) so I really doubt that I will lose anymore weight now, this side of the new year. That said, if I wasn't Dukanning I would have definitely thrown all caution to the wind by now - tucking into mince pies, chocolates, Gluhwein, etc - and the weight would be piling on. So, my ever-shrinking MMs, it's all good :D

Whoops, pressed the 'send' button before I'd finished ....

Hope you all have a great Thursday. Winter draws on, girls, it's brass monkeys out there :D

Mwah
P x

try to sts and youll be heads up for the new year, Christmas sounds well organised and lots of excitement, love Christmas and its not the gifts its the spending quality time with family precious times xxx

Hahah love it xxx moonies not allowed

Back