P's Perseverance!

PAULINE xxxxxxxxxxxxx congratulations, think positive I've had a few miscarrages and know the heartache xxxx you've improved your chances dramatically by losing weight already, wow Pauline great news I'm going to read the pregnancy part now , and great your not going to leave us you make me laugh soooo much xxx wgat a faters day prezzy....tears all around xxx

OMG!!!! Congratulations honey pie!!! Couldn't be more happy for you :) wee tear in my eye reading that! And what a fathers day pressie!'

Lots if lice coming your way mwah mwah xxxxx :)

Haha lots of lice???? That's not very nice of me!!!'

LOVE!! And loads of it haha crazy iPhone! Xxx

Congratulations P, that's lovely news, hope all goes well for you, it'll be lovely for William to have a little brother or sister.

As for lice, yeah probably have lots of that when they start school! Lol Cx

OMG !!!!!!!!! Congratulations hunni xxxxxx What brilliant news, will keep everything crossed for you.

Yep lots of lice heading your way when William starts school. Whenever I see my goddaughter my first question is "have you got nits" :)

margarino said:
Such amazing news!!! Congratulations :)

By the by.... What is this life plan thing?

Thank you :D Dukan Life Plan is just a new book about the diet - easier to read, pretty pictures, etc

P x

congratulations hun... im well jealous.... ive been trying for years :rolleyes: and nada

Thanks Ellie and sorry to hear that - getting pregnant is the easy bit for me, it's the 9 months that seems impossible.

Love
P x

Ah Pauline 'CONGRATULATIONS' :family2: a mini minimin is on its way and dont you dare disappear from the forum or else ...................

lots of fingers and toes eyes etc crossed here for you :)

Pauline, I'm absolutely delighted for you but also know just how anxious the next few weeks/months are going to be. I was desperate to have our 4th and miscarried twice in the process, both times at 8 weeks. How far on where you when you lost yours? I was beside myself with grief, but a lovely woman at the hospital told me that if I'd got pregnant before I would again and one of her ladies had recently had a baby at her 8th attempt. She assured me I would too and she was right - not sure how I'd have coped with the stress without her. So you will too, even if (God forbid) it isn't this time. Loads of luck and love xx

Aww Pauline you don't know how pleased I am to hear your lovely news and I wish you all the best, I lost 2 babies had one ectopic so consequently cannot have any now. Look after yourself my sweet and surround yourself with positive thoughts. I am keeping everything crossed. Cannot wait to hear hubs response what a lovely Dad's Day present :)

sarafvrm said:
Pauline, I'm absolutely delighted for you but also know just how anxious the next few weeks/months are going to be. I was desperate to have our 4th and miscarried twice in the process, both times at 8 weeks. How far on where you when you lost yours? I was beside myself with grief, but a lovely woman at the hospital told me that if I'd got pregnant before I would again and one of her ladies had recently had a baby at her 8th attempt. She assured me I would too and she was right - not sure how I'd have coped with the stress without her. So you will too, even if (God forbid) it isn't this time. Loads of luck and love xx

Sara, thank you.

My miscarriages were 6 and 12 weeks and, as you say, it's going to be an anxious time.

Positive thinking all the way though, and I'm in the right place, with the right gals, for that! :D

P x

passionflower said:
Aww Pauline you don't know how pleased I am to hear your lovely news and I wish you all the best, I lost 2 babies had one ectopic so consequently cannot have any now. Look after yourself my sweet and surround yourself with positive thoughts. I am keeping everything crossed. Cannot wait to hear hubs response what a lovely Dad's Day present :)

Darling

My heart is breaking for you xxx

Pauline I don't doubt for a minute you will be full of positive thought all through the pregnancy :)

Yes you have been through a lot and had terrible times and you will be cautious but your healthier now, happy and everyone will love and support you :)

We will all be sending love and looking forward to your crazy updates on how you and peanut are doing

A wee Dukan baby in the family :) excited.com lol

Hugaroos xxxxx

Boy, you don't check in for a few days and the place goes all bonkers! Congrats P, I'm with the others in keeping everything crossed for you hon at least until you get past the critical stage. And it's true, the lost weight is a blessing here. Does hubby even suspect? Ooh, this is so exciting! :)

Big congratulations to you, definitely keeping everything crossed. I had my eldest, then was carrying twins but only managed to keep one till full term, then I had my third, then a ruptured ectopic and lost all my bits on one side, then miscarried, then had my fourth and finally my fifth. It's so hard being female and I really do wish you well. Take it easy.

Back