P's Perseverance!

Update on the boiled egg ... I bought raw ones to hospital and left the boiled ones at home in the fridge!! DOH :D

P x

yey glad he is doing well! Nice raw egg story hahaha oops, how long will they keep him in for?

pahahahahaha :D that made me chuckle

hahahaha hope you didnt try and crack it open using you head lol xxx

Oh you little love, I am sorry but I had to burst out laughing. And how fab that little William is out safely. Let's hope for a super speedy recovery now but we know how quick the young body repairs itself. Big hugs to you it must have been a tough day today.

Fab new huni, so glad all went well xx

Pauline you are such a lovely, positive and thoughtful person - I've been reading through different peoples diaries on here and there is always either a positive comment, encouragement or just something to make them smile or laugh! So I hope that all the positiveness that you send out all the time is making its way back to you during this difficult time. Hope all goes well for your family.

Oh bless you, thank you (although I am actually blushing!) ;)

P xxx

Hurrah - we're HOME!! And it feels so so good :D

Doctors are amazed at how William has bounced back; which is music to my ears, of course. Having said that, if he had been the King of England he could not have received better care - the hospital and staff were completely amazing. Awesome.

Anyway, a couple of quiet-ish days (should be easy given the weather - :eek:) and hopefully we'll be back to normal, whatever that is! :rolleyes:

Somehow managed to resist the most delicious looking baked potato, cheese and beans last night, which W didn't eat, but somehow (and I really don't know how), I didn't have a single bite and I had today's muffins instead. Blooming heck, what is happening to me .... I can *almost* see my halo shining!! :innocent0002:

To recap then, W is snuggled into me, Cbeebies is on, a chicken is in the oven, I am in my dressing gown and Minimins is on the computer. Happy? You betcha! :party0049:

P xxx

So pleased for you and especially little william xxx oorrr bless him, have a great two days recovery but knowing a two year old you could be fireman sam in the morning lol get your hat out ready : -)

Great stuff, there's nothing like home and mum's cuddles when you're not feeling the best, enjoy looking after your sunshine P xx

Awwwwww your post made me go all goose bumpy :D Really pleased he's done so well.

Hope you have a lovely weekend hun x

Well done William and well done Mum - enjoy your snuggle! xxx

Good morning Pauline hope Will-i-am not feeling to sore today xxx

Um ... a big spanner has hurled itself into my Dukan weight loss, I'm pregnant! I knew my period was a few days late but I wanted to focus on W last week and not be distracted by anything else. Anyway, the blue lines confirmed all this morning.

Now, just to set the scene and continuing the style of this forum's confessional status, I've had 2 miscarriages in the last 15 months and I'm knocking on a bit ... 43 at the last count! Mr P and I would love a sibling for W and that's the main reason we 'keep trying'.

I feel a bit numb and haven't told Mr P yet, as I want to prepare my head for all eventualities first. I think I'll do it next Sunday, Father's Day, saves buying a pressie! ;)

So then, pragmatic Dukan advice welcome please. I returned my Life Plan to the library last week so I need to buy a copy to check the pregnancy advice. I do know that I don't want to be 19st 9lbs again which I was when pregnant with William, due entirely to chocolate, pastries, bread and crisps.

Eek, life 'eh? FULL of surprises :D

P x

PS - also, I ain't leaving Minimins, no way, so get knitting girls (God willing)! xxx :D

Back