P's Perseverance!

Congratulations Pauline and Mr.P, I loved the card. It said it all for Fathers day.
I know where you are coming from with the bread, bought a loaf of white sliced yesterday and had to put it straight in the freezer in case I weakened... I inhaled the wonderful aroma for a few mins first and felt very hungry!!!
I make my own brown soda bread and have a slice most days, seems to be working for me. I freeze it sliced and take out a slice each morning. No temptation then.

Best wishes to all 3.5 of the 'P' family and hope all goes perfect for the new arrival in February.

That's so cute what you done with the card!!!! I'm so happy for the three if you :) big hugs all around :) xxxxx

Congratulations to MrP and love and best wishes that it all goes well ........ dont worry about Dukan P it can be sorted once the next few very important months have gone by.

Im lucky not too bothered about bread its the best butter thats a killer for me :D

Awwwwww P how lovely, logged on & headed straight for your diary to see what hubby's reaction was :) Really pleased for you all & will keep everything crossed it all progresses well. As for the slight weight gain don't worry about it you & bump are far more important right now.

Hope you have a lovely father's day xxx

Just logged on to hear the news! LOVE the card!!!
How exciting!!!
Have a wonderful day together :-D xxx

It sounds like the news couldn't have been received more happily! Wonderful!

I think you're wise to go for the stricter pregnancy plan, if the nausea/cravings don't put paid to any kind of plan! Foetuses take what they need in terms of nutrition so baby won't suffer. I assume you're on some kind of vitamin and mineral supplement (inc folic acid)? Fingers crossed for you - when's first trimester over? x

glad the card went down well :D

Just been catching up, must admit reading your diary brought a wee smile. Just want to wish you all the very best over the next up and coming months. Cx

Oh Lordy I'm a sinner,
I'm having a Gala Meal for my dinner .... ! :D

Just the one, normal service resumed tomorrow! :D

P x

Go for it P, but you have to confess what you've had :)

Enjoy ! X

yes enjoy!!! and fess up so we can drool :drool: an wish we had eaten it too :cry::D xx

EnJoY!!!!!! Xxxxxxxx

Now actually girls, I was pretty restrained!! My old man works shifts so it's very rare that we get to go out to dinner together; found a lovely country pub with a playground for the Munch and we had dinner al fresco (although it got a bit chilly later on ...)

We shared halloumi on muffin with leek sauce (okay, not that restrained!) and ginger and soy battered chicken strips with teriyaki sauce
Main was sea bass with watercress sauce, green beans, butternut squash puree and mashed potato

Was going to have home-made tiramisu for pudding but, actually, I was nicely satisfied so I didn't bother. Get me!! :innocent0002:

Pretty chuffed with my choices (I "allowed" myself anything from the menu but, weirdly, didn't find myself drawn to the pies, chips, etc - very odd!) and the food was lovely. Back "on it like Sonic" this morning :D

We're on holiday in a couple of weeks time and, whilst I don't want to blow my diet, eating out is a big thing for us; we love it. So, I'm thinking maybe this is the way to deal with the holiday for me. Stick to PP/PV in the day and then have the odd Gala Meal (rather than having the odd Gala Day or even a Gala Week!) ;)

P x

You done well p!! Don't know how you refused a pudding I'm not that strong lol

Dinner sounded lush babes glad you and hubby enjoyed some time together xxx

Back