P's Perseverance!

How you diddling ? Back in the swing of Dukan yet ? When is wi day ? I know questions questions questions :)

Thrashing you on songpop :)

Doing good ta, me love! 6 dratted pounds gone already, day 3 of a 4 day attack today. LOVING being back in control!

WI is Monday (out with my bestie on Saturday (eek! :eek:) with another PP day for damage limitation on Sunday ;))

Hope Dublin is amazing and things are back-on-track with TDM (do you see what I did there?!) :D

P x

PS - don't I bl**dy know it!! You're a Song Pop demon xxx

Wait, what's song pop?! Why don't I know what all these things are?

No one tells me anything :sulk:

Pauline, fab news on the weight loss and being back in control. As long as you're being kind to yourself too....ok? Your comment about loving being back in control reminds me of what I am struggling to figure out lately. Why do I overeat when I know staying in control is what makes me happy? I can't make sense of it, but still I do it!

Enjoy your last day of ATTACK. Grrrr.

Jx

Just read most of your diary, wow you have had a journey and a half, you must be so strong ! keep strong and loosing some of that weight you put on already brilliant. Not sure if I missed it but your goal date why then?

It's a Facebook-linked game, at which Jo keeps thrashing me!!! Come on over and join in :D

P x

Noooo! There's no spare time as it is with Minimins! Don't tempt me......!!!!

Just read most of your diary, wow you have had a journey and a half, you must be so strong ! keep strong and loosing some of that weight you put on already brilliant. Not sure if I missed it but your goal date why then?

Morning Stig, thank you.

Goal day was the one set by Dr D on the official Dukan site, where you obtain your target weight and the number of days in Attack, Cruise, Conso and Stab. Think I'm unlikely to hit it but, with a fair wind, won't be too far behind. Slow and sure wins the race .... :D

Have a good day; you're doing just great.

P x

Pauline 6lb....whoooooop, great finish to attack, onwards and downwards xxx

Ok just caught up with your diary Lady P.
Although I dont want to drag this back up, i just can't not ( can't not : english or french?!) say I am sorry about your loss, brought old memories for me and my heart bleeds for you. Hope you are on the road to recovery. xx
But P, 12lbs how did you do that? I know I said enjoy and dont weigh yourself, that wasnt the idea! Anyways you are back in the zone, with 6lbs gone already you will soon be over them 12 and moving swiftly (heehehehe ask Joodle about moving swiftly along.....) downwards!
Have a good weekend sweetie pie.
x

Becky, thank you xxx

About the 12lbs, to be honest I was slightly disappointed not to have hit the stone!! :D. Did have fun though and it's coming off as quickly as it went on, so it's all good!

P x

Paulinegin said:
Becky, thank you xxx

About the 12lbs, to be honest I was slightly disappointed not to have hit the stone!! :D

P x

What happened to P's Perseverance?!

Yep, can't believe you gave up two pounds short!

Also can't believe I have inadvertently named myself Bob somewhere along the way.

:grumble:

Joodle said:
Yep, can't believe you gave up two pounds short!

Also can't believe I have inadvertently named myself Bob somewhere along the way.

:grumble:

Ha, I'll quit with the Bob!

Controlled day off for me today as I'm out with my best friend for her birthday tonight for dinner and vats of wine (sorry Dr) :eek:

Back on it like Sonic tomorrow with another PP day then first official post-holiday weigh-in on Monday morning. My faith is in the Dr and scales hold no fear! :D

Enjoy your rainy weekends, everyone!

P x

Enjoy tonight Pauline dr.d and a couple of pp days will sort it. Will.think of you tonight :-( wine is my big miss don't think I will ever be able to.have it again I like a bottle not a glass xxx

Back