P's Perseverance!

I love the ticker, Pol! I'm actually full of admiration for the fact you've come back for more. A series of 'failed' diets would have left me stuffing my fact from now till New Year. Please be really strict this time though, and give the Dukan way a chance to become a habit. See you back on the exercise thread, too?? Or is that a step too far?! xx

I love the ticker, Pol! I'm actually full of admiration for the fact you've come back for more. A series of 'failed' diets would have left me stuffing my fact from now till New Year. Please be really strict this time though, and give the Dukan way a chance to become a habit. See you back on the exercise thread, too?? Or is that a step too far?! xx

Bless you darling, my life is one series of failed diets!! ;)

Yes, will attempt to get back on the exercise thread .... not during Attack though! :D

P x

Good to see you about! I'm giving dukan a go again pre and post op as its very similar to diet for healing

Attack ahoy for me too this week! Fingers crossed it drops as fast as last time round

Xx

Yay Pauline ur back!!!!! Woooohooo we r lucky gals to have ur wit and wisdom full time!!!! No juddering ww paleo slimming world!!! Dukan is the best!!!!!! Lovely first day apart from the oatbran- how could u forget!!!!! Keep going and tw will be there in no time!!! Xxxxx

What Trudy said xxxxx :-D:-D

Day 2 Attack - nailed!

Morning lovelies, had a great day yesterday which *included* going out for a curry with my nearest and dearest. Eek!!

Now, I know what you're thinking (because you know me too well ;)) BUT I showed restraint and only had chicken tikka, chicken tandoori, sheek kebab and Council pop! :D I did have a realisation half way through that sheek is lamb and not beef, but it truly was an honest mistake, Guv'nor! :D

The rest of the day was chicken, eggs, chicken, eggs and the odd bit of chicken thrown in for good measure!! And oatbran porridge :D

Early early for me today, as I head into Brum to manage a breakfast meeting - 80 men in suits accompanied by bacon baps! Have filled myself
up on chicken thighs though, so the porkers hold no fear for me (neither do the bacon baps!) ;) ;)

Have a brillionto day :D

P x

Ten out of ten for planning Pauline - hope the meeting went well and your day continues to be fab!! Think the indian menu was very good - well done - could of had lots of naughties there so a bit of lamb between friends - what does it matter!! Lovely to have you back on Dukan - you have never left us I know but even better to have you on the same plan and planet!!! LOL! xxx

Clucking your way through attack Pauline xxx

You're doing great P, lovely to see you back x

Brilliant Lady P, this time next year ......................:). xx

What ho, me ducks. Five day attack done and dusted - BOOM! Weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Really looking forward to Brussel Sprouts tomorrow - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Will probably have a bowl for breakfast .... :D

P x

Well done P onwards & downwards x

Yuck .........fart bombs....

Ha ha - please have a bowl of brussels for breakfast!! WI for me too so will keep everything crossed for you Pauline - bet yours is a good one..... Well done getting through five days of attack - not easy! xxx

trudyc said:
Ha ha - please have a bowl of brussels for breakfast!! WI for me too so will keep everything crossed for you Pauline - bet yours is a good one..... Well done getting through five days of attack - not easy! xxx

Thanks T! :D

P x

My bet is.....7lb loss xxx

Back