P's Perseverance!

Fab loss P, I'm still trying to find a slot in my calendar - it's looking like next week x

20th November - Dukan day 10

And it's all good! :D

I am so darn focused at the moment that I think I must have been body snatched and replaced by an alien .... !!

Have been 'running' (and I use the term very loosely! ;)) two days in a row but today (thank you Lord!) is a rest day :D

Have a brilliant Tuesday, lovelies :D

P x

Running, well done!
keep at it

Running is great isn't it? I keep on trying to get out there but this cold is really dragging on and is on my chest so I puff like Billio when I am working a horse at the moment so don't think I would get very far running!!!
Loving your focus P, long may it continue! xxx

well done Pauline...great to read your positivity and Running!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done

Ha, ha, the ready break kid - I loved that advert!!! Hope the running still going good P, I STILL have this stupid cold so no running for me and with my AI holiday coming up who knows how heavy I will be when I get home!!!! LOL!

Friday 23rd November - Dukan day 13

Second weigh-in due tomorrow! Bring it on :D Have been 'running' three times this week and completely in the Dukan zone food wise, so the scales don't scare this Dukanette! Yee ha :D

Just had Becky's amazing salt and pepper chicken for dinner after a very long two hours at 'Scallywags' soft play where W was invited to a party. Honestly, these things are kiddy heaven and parent hell!

Then, to add insult to injury the adult food was brought out and put on my table .... sandwiches, chips, onion rings, garlic mushrooms! We all know that boredom leads to nibbling ... but, girls, I didn't! Not even a solitary chip :D

Have a lovely evening and I'll see you on the other side of weigh-in :D

P x

Pauline..................................flippin hell thats commitment to the Dukan Diet.....:0clapper:well done xxx

Back