P's Perseverance!

Will need to give these a shot! Need to mix things up a bit, even on conso!

Hiya Lotto

Shocking day at work :( tempted to hit the bottle tonight but went to the gym and ran instead!!! Hahahahaha, what IS happening to me?!

Hope you're fine and dandy, me darlin' :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hiya Lotto

Shocking day at work :( tempted to hit the bottle tonight but went to the gym and ran instead!!! Hahahahaha, what IS happening to me?!

Hope you're fine and dandy, me darlin' :D

P x

Well done you!! X

look ............I dont know whats going on but enough is enough..............who ever stole Paulines lap top and is posting pretending to be her better stop it right now.,.... hahaha as if wor Pauline would go to the gym and run instead of having a drink hahahahaha your having a laugh......................

sididd said:
look ............I dont know whats going on but enough is enough..............who ever stole Paulines lap top and is posting pretending to be her better stop it right now.,.... hahaha as if wor Pauline would go to the gym and run instead of having a drink hahahahaha your having a laugh......................

i nearly snorted my tea x

Hahahahaha .... it's the Chardonnay producers I feel sorry for, they'll all be going out of business .... !! ;)

P x

Last edited:
Get you P, well impressed - I MUST start the running thing but oh such an effort!!! LOL! x

Yee blooming ha!! 2.5lbs gone today, that's 14.5lbs in four weeks! Chuffed to mint balls :D :D

In other news, William fell yesterday and knocked his front tooth out :( This means he currently looks as though he has done 2 rounds in the boxing ring (mega fat lip!) and will be gappy in photos for years to come ... starting this weekend with his nursery Christmas party, a visit to Santa and his first ever Nativity on Sunday!! Boys, huh?! ;)

Have a great Saturday!

P x

Woop Woop missus, you are on a roll! :) well done Pauline. x

nativity sounds loke a hankey job.......poor william with hie fatlip xxx Great loss Pauline have a great weekend You Dukan hero xxx

aww poor little man ;( lips heal fast though ;) You are doing sooo well 'Laura' on couch to 5k is very motivating eh?! its soo adictive, esp when u realise u can do it and ur body responds ur breathing is controlled such a great podcast have great weekend P x

Pauline, you're back Dukan-ing with a vengeance, and I apologise for all my snidey comments on the exercise thread, etc! Well done you! And keep it up to tw without a wobble and I really will eat my hat (and that's a challenge, not a doubting-thomas comment!)

My daughter, now 14, lost a top front tooth at 3 and, yes, she was gappy for years (but there's something quite sweet and of-the-moment about that) and now has perfectly long, straight front teeth without the help of braces. I'm sure he'll be fine and, no, it's not just a boy thing! xx

Pauline, you're back Dukan-ing with a vengeance, and I apologise for all my snidey comments on the exercise thread, etc! Well done you! And keep it up to tw without a wobble and I really will eat my hat (and that's a challenge, not a doubting-thomas comment!)

My daughter, now 14, lost a top front tooth at 3 and, yes, she was gappy for years (but there's something quite sweet and of-the-moment about that) and now has perfectly long, straight front teeth without the help of braces. I'm sure he'll be fine and, no, it's not just a boy thing! xx

Sara

Comments are only snidey when they're made with bad intentions ... and yours never have been. You know I need constant motivational kicks up the bum so thank you and will you be having salt and pepper on your hat?! ;)

Thanks also for the very reassuring words about teeth. I could kiss you.

P x

Pauline yoy positive polly post is fab....enjoy you run xxx

Back