P's Perseverance!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Pauline great news xxx Fingers and everything else crossed for you and Kev XXX

So happy for you P. NHS not all bad sometimes they really step up! xxxxx

Thanks girlfriends! :D xxx

3.5 lbs off today .... *only* 4.5 left to get me back to my pre-Christmas stuffathon weight!! ;)

Off for my run in an hour or so ... really steps up today, 20 minutes running with no breaks. Eek! In my 43 years on the beautiful planet I have never run for 20 minutes - wish me luck!! ;)

Happy Saturday everyone, my favourite day of the week.

P x

Get you P - that's a fab loss and the running sounds fab......Glad that the doc has referred you - probably something very simple that a few tests will resolve especially as you have bootiful William already...... Just a wee glitch...... Soooooo lovely to hear your happiness and positivity Pol!!! Keep going lovely! x

Great loss Pauline. Dukan is the way forward xxx I keep dropping hints to friends to be my running buddy but no-one on is interested there into cycles and i'm not or gym bunnys and I defo am not. So Im a little green at your running success and loving your updates and new found love of running. Keep going chuck and youll soon be at lol pre-stufathon weight xxx

Fab loss P, and go you for sticking with the running, it all helps. Glad to hear the good news about the gynae referral, I will keep everything crossed for you x

Well done on the exercise, it certainly helps with the losses, wish i could get my head round doing more and get in the zone. Good to hear your news about the Docs too x

Good work, P!! You'll have that off in mo one :) xx

And by that, I of course mean no time!! Lol silly spell check

Well done sweetie.... I must get my ass in gear and see the quack as I think 7 years trying and nothing to show for it is long enough lol

hahahahahahahahaha xxxx

Morning gals!

Oh my freaking gosh, did my 'Day one of week six' run last night and it actually nearly killed me!! (stop laughing!! ;)) Seriously, I nearly stopped so many times that it wasn't funny but ... actually .... I didn't stop! I only bloody did it! :D I think it was so hard because a. it's meant to be hard but also because I can only get to the gym after work (mostly) and exercising at the end of the day is very different to exercising at the beginning of the day. The other reason it was so hard, I think, is ...

... because of the Flabelos vibro plate that I'm using! :D Man, it's a beast of a machine and I blooming love it. It's hard core - very intense and very boring! I'm already seeing results though, so bring on the flab busting!!

Oh yeah, I'm being a Dukan Dahling and sticking to the diet too. Go me!

It's all good, my friends, and I feel blooming AMAZEBALLS!! Yee ha :D

Happy PP Thursday, everyone :D

P x

Back