P's Perseverance!

wow what a day xxx and its hug a stranger on a train day tomorrow ;) and no need to ask if you h;)been good, why ....because your a little star xxx

YEEAAHHHHH XXX Disney land hear they come xxx

Jealous I love Disney but my twisty arse won't take me :( keep telling him its for big kids but he point blank refuses

Ellie - why not convince him to bring you to romantic Paris... (and then get him over there on the RER for the day!)

Gosh what a fabulous start to the day, Pauline...

Thought about you this morning lovely, the news on the telly about them opening up IVF for us oldies :) x

Eurodisney is ACE!!!!!!! You are so gonna love it,

we had snow today :/

its tried to snow again here, looked more like grains of sugar, wish it would clear off.

1lb off this week - 12st 2.5lbs. Well chuffed!

Will be a gain for me this week though - Dukan meet, Girl's Aloud concert and a very rare lunch date with my husband!

Happy Saturday, everyone, my favourite day of the week. And this one is extra special as I get to meet some of my 'imaginary' friends! ;)

I wish we could all get together but, hopefully, this can be the start of the 'Dukan Lunch Tour ...
coming to a place near you very soon'! :D

P x

Hope you have a lovely weekend, sounds great xx

hahahahaha have a fantastic day with imaginary friends. Good food and good company what more can you ask for on a Saturday afternoon in February xxx :D

and fantastic loss Pol, your so in the Dukan zone xxx

Great loss P & loving the Dukan lunch tour :)

See you soon x

Back