P's Perseverance!

I do believe I'm blushing, you beautiful gals!! ;)

Girls Aloud concert for me tonight (yes, I am too old but I booked it in a moment of madness! ;)), so more anti-Dukan food and beverages to be consumed but at least I will be shaking my ample ass in a feeble attempt to compensate! ;)

Have a fabulous day :D

P x
Shake it & enjoy xx

LOL you go girl, hope you have a fab time.

All that shaking and jiving will help you work off those unfriendly foods.

Girls aloud................................:D

Hope you had an amazing time - love the FB pic!!! Were they awesome? x

I bet she shook that much she's having to recharge. LOL

Seriously gals, what a week! Was glad to get back to normal Dukan routine yesterday (although my work trousers wouldn't do up over my carb belly!!) ;)

Scales are hideous but I don't care, I've had a fabulous friend-filled week :D

Girls Aloud were absolutely amazing; they completely rocked the joint. Nadine, though, is far far too thin. Seriously, her thigh was thinner than my forearm (and I exaggerate slightly for effect, but only slightly ... ;)).

Haven't been to the NEC for about five years and now it's re-branded as the LG Arena it's been totally transformed from a grotty, dirty arena to a fabulous, light, sociable, friendly arena. Such a change :D

A couple of days at home now (with some serious protein munching), before we head off to gay Paree to see Mickey Mouse et al. Not entirely sure how Dukan friendly the food will be at Disney, but (like a Boy Scout) I do promise to do my best :D

But before then, I need to reckon with the scales of doom for tomorrow's official weigh-in .... !! Eek ;)

May your day be great :D

P x

Friend filled weeks, lift your spirits Pol so worth a few pounds xxx

OMG sounds like you had an amazing time!!! One of my gals off to see them tonight and she is muchly excited!!! Glad they rocked - she won't be disappointed.... Oh off the Paris to Disney?? you lucky duck - sounds like great fun!!! I have promised Ben a trip to Florida when he is six - better get those savings in tact again then as if we tried to go now we would have to swim to get there and sleep on the streets!!! No money in the pot anymore!!! LOL! Mind you did get 'Ben's' savings account annual review and that made me feel a little bit better about having something to fall back on in case of emergencies!!! LOL! Hope the scales are kinder after a fab PP day - definately was worth it though Pol - your post exudes happiness!!! xxx

Great post Pol, hope scales aren't too nasty to you tomorrow.

Disney will be amazing, I've been twice over the years and loved every minute of it. Bon Voyage and all that LOL

Have an amazing wonderful time xxx

Oooo bet she's having great time, hope journey was ok.

Ease on the bread! ;)

Back