P's Perseverance!

A new road is always nice to explore P and you totally get my support for any form of diet you chose to follow!!! Sounds interesting though and hope it works for you lovely lady! Glad your not going anywhere though - who would replace your lightening fast wit and humour????! LOL! x

Glad your staying and I echo Trudy all paths lead us to good health xxx and what would I do without you to make me smile zxx

Good luck P!! Make sure you keep posting here and keep us up to date with your progress, sounds great! :)

Have a fab weekend xx

A new road is always nice to explore P and you totally get my support for any form of diet you chose to follow!!! Sounds interesting though and hope it works for you lovely lady! Glad your not going anywhere though - who would replace your lightening fast wit and humour????! LOL! x

Glad your staying and I echo Trudy all paths lead us to good health xxx and what would I do without you to make me smile zxx

Good luck P!! Make sure you keep posting here and keep us up to date with your progress, sounds great! :)

Have a fab weekend xx

You little darlin's! :D

P x

How's your new plan going Pol? It sounds kind of what I'm trying to introduce for me and my family... An overall healthier way to eat, of a fashion!
I am loving the 5:2 plan - I am just 5lb over goal weight but eating lots of delicious foods I have missed, both healthy (avocados, olive oil, fruit on abundance, nuts, seeds and the not so healthy - leftover Easter eggs, bread and crisps) BUT for the extra 5lb and the not being cold all the time, I'll take it!

And my daughter is gradually looking 'perkier' and healthier which is what brought about this change!

Let us know how you get on!

Kellmo x

Kell good news about your daughter looking better xxx

Fab kell xxx

Polly what made you decide to change. It sounds very interesting, good luck to you hunni, am jealous of the avocado bit, but I know its not for long LOL. Yum!!

Weigh day today - 7lbs down after six days Clean and Leaning! Thank you, I'll take that.

Decided to change, Karin, as Dukan long term just isn't for me. I can't ever see myself getting through the four stages so it would be a(nother) inevitable round of lose, gain, lose, gain, ad nauseum :(

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday planned. Kev is off to funeral today so Munch and I have the whole day to ourselves. We're thinking housework (bleurgh from me but W actually loves it!), feeding the ducks and a bit of swimming (not with the ducks! ;))

Mwah
P x

Weigh day today - 7lbs down after six days Clean and Leaning! Thank you, I'll take that.

Decided to change, Karin, as Dukan long term just isn't for me. I can't ever see myself getting through the four stages so it would be a(nother) inevitable round of lose, gain, lose, gain, ad nauseum :(

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday planned. Kev is off to funeral today so Munch and I have the whole day to ourselves. We're thinking housework (bleurgh from me but W actually loves it!), feeding the ducks and a bit of swimming (not with the ducks! ;))

Mwah
P x

Half a flipping stone in less than a week! WOWWW!!! Well done Pol x

Wow fantastic loss 7lb xxx looks like it 'suits you just fine' . Well done xxx when in the mood I love housework. Had to laugh yesterday Freddie put sticky finger on chair so I whipped out a baby wipe and started to clean lol little sod did the same and grinned with his 7 teeth lol 11 months and helping grandma clean awwww bless xxx

ForumRunner_20130413_074921.png

Not the best pic but you get the jist..........and only 50p an hour lol billy bargain xxx

Yes, I could give that boy a job!

I really like the sound of your 'clean and lean', Pol, and it's pretty much how I want to eat once I reach Stabilisation (but I think I'll keep pp Thursday, at least at the beginning). Very hard to keep within the boundaries long-term, though... Oatcakes and hummous - tick, oatcakes and brie - ?, quiche and baked potato - NO!! On the other hand why not, as long as it's not every day. Regrettably I don't seem to have days when I just happen to feel like not eating very much, and only healthily; I reside firmly in the 'one thing leads to another' camp. But enough about me! I believe you can do this, I know you've successfully done Dukan cruise for months, gala-ing once a week. You go, girl! xxx

Well Polly, it sounds like you have a handle on it, 7lb thats fantastic, so pleased for you. you go girl xx

Wooooop!! That's awesome! Especially coming from Dukan :) sounds like it is working really well.

The diet does sound interesting and v healthy. I of course went off and read up on it on Amazon haha. Great reviews, keep us up to date P! :D

Do you have to stick to organic all the time? I think I'd find the organic meat side of things a bit tricky cost wise for the 5 of us. Totally get why we should, but like you said, it's just so expensive.

Have a lovely Sunday :) x

Back