P's Perseverance!

Hey Pol. just having a massive catch up, this clean and lean malarky sounds very interesting, you sound so positive and motivated with this plan. I know how you feel about never going through all the phases with the Dukan, i feel like that too, but this Sw plan doesnt seem to be my thing either.

I love going to concerts, when i saw Blondie for the first time i was giddy for weeks!! Looks like you have a fab night x

Size 14 Cozzy, thats fab!! well done, youll have to wear it inside out to show the label lol xxx

Yo girls

Just saying hi in my own diary (for a change!).

All is good in the 'hood and my clean eating continues with (dare I say it) a passion! Weight isn't dropping quickly but body is definitely changing and maybe this is how it should be ..... 'normal eating' for life? Well, let's hope so :D

Just over five weeks to our holiday in Spain - grabbing a bit of sunshine before our Muncher starts school in September and we are tied to school holidays. Crikey, how did my baby get to be nearly four years old, already? :(

Have a great Wednesday!

P x

PS - boards are quiet!

I've been saying for a few days that the boards seem quiet, not much to read and although most of us have dairies going they seem quiet too.

Time really does go by quickly doesn't it, four years fly by, and then they are at school, a lot of the littlies still seem to young as well, we have a couple of 3 yr olds that have just started the nursery and they still seem to be babies, hardly talk and don't listen LOL.

Hmm clean & lean sounds interesting. I'm going to google it. Sounds like it's working for yoy.
xx

Hi P

Glad the new plan is going well for you - I think I got the clean & lean book out of the library a while back....if it's the pic of the semi naked woman on the front - then I did...lol...I remember flicking through it but it didn't appeal much - possibly the recipes....

Anyways looks like most of us are following alternative to dukan plans at the moment :) there is as they say "more than one way to skin a cat" :)

have a great day P! Hopefully it's lovely sunshine where you are xx

Wow, school already? How are you feeling about that? Good luck with the new plan, and hope you're back to your bubbly self these days

Cxx

Clean and lean suiting you lovely - that's great - W off to school - crazy - time flies - can't believe Ben has nearly been at school for a whole year!!! LOL! x

Just did a bit of a catchup here, lots going on for you.

You ready for school then? I know school is one of those milestone moments but I remember the game changer with my oldest nephew was when his knees lost their dimples and his thighs became unchubby! Sigh! And now his voice has changed and he's become a sullen know-it-all teenager. You've so much to look forward to! :) Gotta love it tho :)

So I was wondering, have you sourced organic meat and are you truly buying it? I looked in my neck of the woods, organic chicken breast at €29/kg nearly made me choke on my non-organic chicken stir-fry :D Do you have to count calories? So many questions, I know.

So glad you're doing so fabulously :)

with a blink of an eye Pol, William will be 21. My Son is 6'3" and I have to take a running jump to give him a kiss :)

Where in Spain are you going?

XXX

Hi P

Glad the new plan is going well for you - I think I got the clean & lean book out of the library a while back....if it's the pic of the semi naked woman on the front - then I did...lol...I remember flicking through it but it didn't appeal much - possibly the recipes....

Anyways looks like most of us are following alternative to dukan plans at the moment :) there is as they say "more than one way to skin a cat" :)

have a great day P! Hopefully it's lovely sunshine where you are xx

Hey gorgeous

Yep, semi-naked woman on the front of the book and *I* will be the cover girl for the follow up! (Ha, did you just splutter your coffee all over the monitor?!) ;) ;)

P x

Wow, school already? How are you feeling about that? Good luck with the new plan, and hope you're back to your bubbly self these days

Cxx

Yo Caro

Nice to see you, love! Yes, all back to 'normal' thanks (whatever that means!).

Hope your bum isn't too sore! ;) *

Mwah
P x

* from your mammoth cycle ride!!!!

Just did a bit of a catchup here, lots going on for you.

You ready for school then? I know school is one of those milestone moments but I remember the game changer with my oldest nephew was when his knees lost their dimples and his thighs became unchubby! Sigh! And now his voice has changed and he's become a sullen know-it-all teenager. You've so much to look forward to! :) Gotta love it tho :)

So I was wondering, have you sourced organic meat and are you truly buying it? I looked in my neck of the woods, organic chicken breast at EUR29/kg nearly made me choke on my non-organic chicken stir-fry :D Do you have to count calories? So many questions, I know.

So glad you're doing so fabulously :)

Yo Cheese

How nice to 'see/hear' you :D

Have pretty much given up on organic meat - really hard to source for anything other than a 'special' meal. Instead I've 'downgraded' to free range and local sources where I can.

Sticking with organic for pretty much everything else though :D

Loving the plan. Only downside is the blummin' cost. Still, what price health, huh?

Much love
P x

with a blink of an eye Pol, William will be 21. My Son is 6'3" and I have to take a running jump to give him a kiss :)

Where in Spain are you going?

XXX

And a handsome 6'3" lad, Chris! You have beautiful children :D

We're off to Salou - mainland Spain, Costa Dorada. One month on Tuesday (not that I'm counting .... ;))

P x

ah thanks P.
Never been to mainland Spain, so lots of info when your back.
Nothing beats sun, G and T plus NO work!

We had sun today.......it was very nice. But a holiday would be nice, no wonder you counting down x

Friend of mine has been to Salou and loved it. She has three girls 5,6, and 7 and said that there was loads to do for kids xxx

Yo mrs P

Me and my sore bum are taking the bus to work today. Need some recovery time before I jump on the bike again!

Lovely trip, though, and sunshine for the most part. But I ate huge amounts, so I'm back on the dukan bus again this week. All aboard!

Cx

Back