P's Perseverance!

Hahahahahaha, okay you lot - you want to walk every step with me, here we go!! :D

As you can see from my trusted fertility predictor, today is cycle day 10. Shagathon anticipated days 12-14!! New bra and pants set purchased to kick-start proceedings!! ;)

Fnarrrr ;)

P x

That reminds me of when we decided to start trying for a child. I went to the doctors to have the coil removed and he sat and gave me a mini lecture. Explained that as we normally ovulate around day 14 we should try to do 'it' on day 10, 12 and 14. As it was it was day 10, 12 and 15 LOL, and two weeks later it was positive. LOL....TMI I know, but you started it :D

Not sure exactly how much of that we actually wanted to know :D
All of it LOL.

I'm really pleased to hear your news!
x

How's it going P. Are you ok hunni xx

Lots to tell!!

Kev has had another job offer and is (subject to pre-employment checks) going to be a ... ta
da ... postman! :D

I know none of you have ever met Kev (yet) but if you were to imagine your perfect short-wearing, letter-delivering, always-smiling, old-folk-chatting-to postie, my Kev is that :D

A MAJOR MAjOR MAJOR plus is that K can do the school home run and (subject to a conversation with my boss) I can do the morning run. Seriously, this is a massive massive weight off my mind. We're not there yet, but we're close :D

My diet has been AWOL for a week now (Sara, I hear you already!!), but I'm pre-pre-holiday mode!! :D Sorry, doll! ;)

Love you all
P x

PS - haven't mentioned it but 'Day 14' went well, so fingers crossed!! :)

I've always liked the idea of being a postman - all that fresh air and exercise! It would make life a whole lot easier for when William is at school too, although you'll practically be on maternity leave by then of course!! Glad to hear "all went well" on day 14!

As for the pre-, pre-holiday diet blip, well I'm going to save my breath to cool my porridge! Xx

oooh a postie!!! itll be great in the summer months he will get all bronzied in the sun, not sure about the winter though lol x

Ooo congrats Kev on the job, watch out for the doggies...LOL.

As for day 14.......fingers and toes crossed.

I used to flat share with a postwoman years ago in London. Although she had to get up at unearthly hours, I was so jealous of her free time during the day and evening. (Not sure if you ever watch Eastenders, but I think Masood makes a lovely postman!)

:D

brilliant news Pol, Kev will be a fab postie Congratulations to Mr W

my shorts wearing postman Jim is always happy its obvious he loves his job.

I used to flat share with a postwoman years ago in London. Although she had to get up at unearthly hours, I was so jealous of her free time during the day and evening. (Not sure if you ever watch Eastenders, but I think Masood makes a lovely postman!)

:D

Yummy Massood!! :D

P x

Yes Kev might be on his way to postmanship, but what exactly has been happening on this thread? :D are we still dukaneering? Seems to have drifted to shagland! Or is it just my baby brains imagining things? ;)

Yes Kev might be on his way to postmanship, but what exactly has been happening on this thread? :D are we still dukaneering? Seems to have drifted to shagland! Or is it just my baby brains imagining things? ;)

Hahahaha, Shagland! I bet that's a happy place!

No Dukan here, me darling! Just hanging out around the back of the bike-sheds with me girlfriends :D

P x

Back