P's Perseverance!

sounds awful xxx

I'm particularly envying the nuts in your menu... (cherries are figuring highly in my own at the moment!). That resistance muscle is twanging nicely I see :)

Morning gals

I seem to be running 24 hours behind!! Hungry and tired day yesterday:

B - Turkish yoghurt, strawberries, chia seeds. Filter coffee with goat's milk

S - Brazil nuts, walnuts

L - salmon, rocket, watercress, olives, cucumber, celery, pesto, olive oil. Pineapple. Cuppa.

D - wild rice, lentils, chicken, butternut squash

Hungry so - slice of cheese, banana

Dr - loadsa water

Ex - just walking around

Pleased that I fought my hunger with decent food, instead of reaching for crap and adopting the 'oh sod it' mantra - as is my usual style!! ;)

Have a great day

P x

What is Turkish yogurt?????

lol Nomore I wish they are delicious xxx Pol Ive never seen it xxx

Morning gals

5.5lbs gone today - hurrah! It feels good to be back :D

Hope you all have a cracking day and are enjoying this incredible weather. Off to a birthday party for one of W's friends this afternoon, then meeting Kev later for a ruby methinks (cheat meal - positively encouraged on Clean and Lean - such a drag! ;))

Love love loving our new family routine and the quality time we all get together. Also loving my hubby in his postie uniform, ever increasing tan and ever decreasing tummy (he's lost 17lbs in 3 weeks!) but that's another story ... !! ;)

Mwah
P x

Fantastic loss Pol xxx and so envious of your new happy routine, fantastic for W and family life xx enjoy today and Kevs weight loss is great everyone's a winner xxx

Morning girls

Had a fab fab day yesterday, back on it like Sonic today.

Pootling today with water pistols, paddling pool and picnic in the garden. Love it!

Have a great day

P x

TOOT TOOT!

5-day Attack bus ticket purchased (sigh, again, don't ask)!!

See you Monday morning, TOOT TOOT!! :D

P x

Hiya Pol xxx Welcome on the bus anytime xxx

Back