P's Perseverance!

Pol hun, you have the tools, you got the ticket, so off you go xxx

TOOT TOOT!

5-day Attack bus ticket purchased (sigh, again, don't ask)!!

See you Monday morning, TOOT TOOT!! :D

P x

At least you purchased yours... I just snuck on when no one was looking and will jump off the same way ;)
Good luck Pauline!

Day two of ATTACK chicken and egg fest!! Which came first I wonder .... ? ;)

Happy Tuesday, all :D

P x

Well, it was on QI the other night.... It was the egg. As reptiles laid eggs and birds evolved from reptiles!

Either way - good luck on attack xx

Perfect xxx

To gals

Last day of Attack today, so weigh-in tomorrow. It 'kinda' feels good to be back (in control), but I don't think I'm loving the Dukan thang this time. Still, needs must, 'eh?

Off to a school memorial/reunion in Banbury tomorrow. You old-timers might recall that one of my school friends died, suddenly, in November? Well, I've organised a get-together so we can remember him ... over 25 years since I've seen most of these guys! Needless to say, today was hair and nails day ... and I've got a new (fat!) outfit! ;)

Enjoy Friday night! See you in the morning with weigh-in results.

P x

Oooo exciting weigh in tomorrow that might give you the extra bit of motivation for Dukan u need.

I'm sure ur new outfit is fab not fat!!!

poll enjoy celebrating your school friends life , laugh and remember xxx life is for living xxx and hey nails hair and fat outfit is a must.... as the school ***** will be there lol and probs 3 stone heavier .....revenge is always sweet, only kiddin these times make our mortality so real its scary xxx make it a night of joy and remember good times lol at 43 were you and your school mates bros fans ??? lol
P x[/QUOTE]

at 43 were you and your school mates bros fans ??? lol
P x
[/QUOTE]

Ha, not treacly Sid! The boys were all Greebos (into heavy rock - AC/DC, Black Sabbath, etc) and we were Adam Ant, Shakin' Stevens (gawd!), Spandau Ballet, U2, etc. Happy days! :D

P x

6lb, Happy day. Great restart xxx onwards and ownwards xxx

Back