P's Perseverance!

Yep, looks like I am the only Dukaner hear lol,

Nah, there's still a few of us lurking. And it's still the best forum :)

Staying on dukan I finally had a loss and at least on dukan I know wht is allowed or not without having to consult a book. But SW does sound enticing.

Fill me in p on what plans you have been doing since I disappeared lol I'm no trailing through your diary :p

Fill me in p on what plans you have been doing since I disappeared lol I'm no trailing through your diary :p

Well Ellie, there was:

Dukan
JUDDD
Back to Dukan
Very brief period of Weightwatchers
Back to Dukan
Clean & Lean
Back to Dukan
Slimming World

God loves a trier! :D

P x

Well at least you're faithful to dr dukan inbetween all the indiscretions :)

pmsl thats quite a few

Don't care which road you take P - any will do!!! I love SW and yearn after it really but think Dukan is really the way for me!! Keep going lovely! x

P, my journey is very similar to yours. I have switched a few times (lots!!!) always looking for the one that will finally work. It is better to switch than stop trying though 'eh :)

In the past it is the slower losses that have made me fall out of love with SW, so I am going to try not to get too hung up on the scales. Hope you are enjoying it, I'm gearing up for my return on Monday :) xx

Soooo how's it going?

Hi Jo

All good ta. I ain't gonna win any prizes for fast weight loss, but I'm trying to see this as a long-term fix, rather than my usual short flights of fancy! ;)

Got a half-stone loss 'certificate' and 'sticker' at Fat Club on Monday night, which was strangely fulfilling .....!! :D

P x

Whoop! Well done you :) I remember cringing and glowing in equal measures whenever I got one of those certificates!! :)

I reckon you have the right attitude and I am thinking the same at the mo! I always want to find the next thing that will get me there faster, but so far.... that hasn't worked! I end up feeling miserable, deprived, a bit miffed and ready to eat my arm! Slow and steady will win us the race this time. It might take a little longer, but the end result is the same :)

Hi Jo

All good ta. I ain't gonna win any prizes for fast weight loss, but I'm trying to see this as a long-term fix, rather than my usual short flights of fancy! ;)

Got a half-stone loss 'certificate' and 'sticker' at Fat Club on Monday night, which was strangely fulfilling .....!! :D

P x

Haha fat club

My Fat club is tomorrow night - I am hoping for a sticker :) I just do Dukan and post bigger losses than the rest of them... there is something evil in me that enjoys that! But when they start talking about all the healthy fruits and carbs I zone out and feel a bit deprived.

So please its not only me that calls it fat club xxx Well done xxx did you get a clap xxx

oh gosh I remember those claps... Great when you're losing, but oooh when you're not? Do they make you feel bad?! <cringe cringe>

Back