P's Perseverance!

Yeah I must admit that I absolutely hate that sort of thing. As I've mentioned on here before, my sister did well last year on SW and was slimmer of the week/month, you name it, most weeks. In the end, she was dreading going to the club, despite her success, because she was convinced everyone else must "hate her"! (they probably did!). Then, when she inevitably did have a bad week, she felt everyone would be so delighted she had, that she dreaded going too! Not my thing at all these clubs (although I do remember going years ago and loving it - but that was before forums! Actually it was probably also before computers were invented! yikes)

Hang in there though x

LOL :)

hahahahaha xxx

hehehehe xxx BUT YOU WILL XXX

Oh Lady P, I blooming love you I do!

Fabulous catching up with your diary although I'm now a bit dizzy what with the switching regimes! But they all work, it's just about finding the one you can stick to....oh, yeah, cos that's so easy!

I just love reading the posts about you enjoying your family time with new postie and William and am really hoping you get good news soon on the baby front. The weight loss will help. Just wondering why you updated your stats and took off your upper weight - seem to remember it was 19st something? You obviously made a conscious decision to do it, I just hope you don't forget how ridiculously well you've done so far!

Anyway, you're blinking awesome and shine light all over this forum with your positivity and, well, slight nuttiness!

Thanks for pulling me back here, I can't thank you enough!

Jxxx

Yo gals! At our group you get the clap just for turning up ... which I did!! ;)

Funny old week in our house as my baby started school yesterday (had a taster day on Monday, but properly started yesterday) so I'm a bit at sixes and sevens!

It's very emotional, he's a bit teary in the mornings and shattered at night and I've changed my working hours so I can walk him to school each day. I now start work at 10am and finish around 6pm, getting home at 7:00pm. For a lark, rather than an owl, this is going to be tougher than I thought!! I like getting up at 5am and going to bed at 9pm!! Ah well, the school run (walk!) is important to me and I'm very lucky to have an accommodating boss :D

On top of all this, Kev starts another new job in a week's time. Aaaargh!!! Bloody men. After the big fanfare and celebrations, he's decided that being a postie isn't for him and he's going back to the world of meat. His dad was a butcher, he is a trained butcher and he is surprised by how much he misses it. Hours are sensible (6am to 3pm) and it's a local company, so no more 100 mile daily commute.

Fallen off the wagon a bit with my eating this week (any old hiccough in routine, any old excuse, yadda yadda yadda) but nothing too drastic. Will keep plodding on.

For those of you not on Facebook (why not?! :D), here is my muncher trying on his school uniform. Ah, I bloody love that little guy :D

Happy Friday all! :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1332245119.jpg
    image-1332245119.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 50
Awwwwwww cute!! He's not looking teary there, I'm glad to see.

Wow, an (ex) dukanette married to a butcher... Match made in heaven? :)

OMG he looks so cute.
P I know exactly what you mean about prefering to be an early riser. Normally by 9pm (when the good tv programmes usually start) I can't keep my eyes open.
Enjoy the school run, xxx

Ah hope things settle into their new routine without too much trouble Pol....... Hope William is loving school - now get back on the wagon/bus lovely lady! No more clapping for you if you don't and how much would you miss that?! x

Awwwww , mammy's little soldier xxx so handsome and smart xxx

My mam wanted me to marry the local Butcher lol he's retired now ..................multi millionaire................................

Forgot to add though................he never asked me out lol ;-)

He wasn't Bernard Matthews was he Sid??

Can't see pic on my phone, annoying, will check once home as I want to see what he looks like!! Last pic I saw he was still very wee - at a fancy dress party I think?

Good for you for changing up your work to be there for the school. He's lucky to have a Mummy like you. Wish I were a morning lark too though...try as I might, I'm a night owl. Twit twoo. Etc.

Jx

Awww, look at him with his little gappy tooth! Too cute, too cute!

Back