P's Perseverance!

Where are you señorita? Hope you're not suffering from cheesy feet which are preventing you from posting...

Big love, Jx

Exactly. Where's our chirpy missus? Cxx

Lovely to read you. I too married a butcher, albeit a retired one! And another lark here too :)

Ok my lovely nurse just caught up with you. William looks absolutely adorable. Hope you are doing ok xx

I forgot to say TDM was asking after you the other day :) x

P where are you? Are you off eating cheese on toast with Sid???

Jx

Hi Lovely Ladies

Thanks for checking in on me. All is good in the 'hood, I just don't have anything very exciting to say. And, I know before you all start, it doesn't usually stop me .....!! :D

P x

Ach away! Just tell us a joke. I've run out of cheese inspiration and I need someone to sub me.

Doesn't matter just babble Pol xxx

Yo girls

Working from home today which means I get to walk my little Muncher to school AND pick him up again at the end of the day. Man, I love these days :D

This afternoon, I have a school lesson in 'phonics', which is how they teach kids to read and write these days. Woo hoo, back to school ... I have a new pencil case and protractor, just in case :D and this evening I will surely know it all .... instead of just pretending that I do! ;)

Much love
P x

So do you know it all yet Pol?! I had to revisit fractions for the first time in 22 years last week, to help with homework. Hilarious - couldn't remember a thing!

Jx

What I want to know is ............has any one used, logarithms ????

Haha! My cousin's daughter was dividing fractions. It was driving her nuts. Kind of wanted to tell her that, given her artistic leanings, she is never going to need to divide fractions in her life...

Latest adventure! Read the book and 'fitted my band' last night. Commencing at 14st 1lbs (FFS!!) Watch this space (*smoke machines, swirly eyes, spooky voice*) ;) P x

Attachments

• image-3924840333.jpg
    image-3924840333.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 42
Good luck Pol, hope its not to tight xxx

Back