Psst, going to say this very quietly...

Good luck for this afternoon hun though I'm sure you won't need it!

Emma xXx

Good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead.

Not literally, that wouldn't be good.

Almost time - Good luck and thinking of you. Can't wait to hear the result - I hope you won't need to be whispering!

Well I'm late but hope my extra dollop of luck and crossedness was not needed and today has gone well for you.

Hello you lot!! Thanks for all the good luck wishes and messages! You little stars!

Well, unfortunately I have no news!! One of my colleagues in on mat leave and not coming for interview until tomorrow, so I may not find out until tomorrow or Thursday!! :-( You never can tell, but apart from totally messing up the first question they asked I think it went okay!

Oh, and as for having to take Dulcolax once a week to 'unblock the pipes' as Andy would say, the nerves did wonders today in that department!!! Haa haa!!!

I'll be back to update as soon as I know!

Good luck Poppysparkle,Given what you have acheived so far a new post will be a cakewalk.Best of luck x

Good luck hun :) hope you hear sooner rather than later!

Hope you get it!

Well guys, you can now uncross.....

.........I only blooming got the job!!

Got to shout this one....

....you are now looking at the new Urogynaecology Team Leader! Wahay!! :p

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
nOW

Now go and celebrate in a non food related way!!
(sorry-pressed return too early on other message!)

WHOOOP WHOOOP!! You go girl!!!

That's such fantastic news PS, congratulations! :happy096: x

LOL! Thanks guys - Rachel, I so want to have a glass of wine to celebrate, but seeing as though I'm only 9lb from goal I'm going to abstain a bit longer! Funny though, I've been hungrier than I've been in weeks today - all definitely very much emotional hunger I'd have said! ;-)

And on another note, the blocked pipes are fabulous with all the nerves that have been going on!! Hee!

Thats fab news hun :) you so deserve it :D

Emma xXx

Well done POPPY.
I knew you'd get it!!
CONGRATULATIONS XXX
:happy096::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back