Psst, going to say this very quietly...

Lovely LS

Wish I could do that.

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! Well done!! :D:D:D

Thanks you lot!! Oh, and LS, that's hilarious!!! Nothing like a quiet little thread now is there? (and this is nothing like a quiet little thread!!)

I love the flashing congrats!!

I could kill for a glass of chardonnay!

No you couldn't!!

Stick with it Poppy. It's not worth it. I'm sure half my weight problem was due to drink. I used to drink every night too.
Fantastic that we can do without it.
Sleep well tonight. Are you promoted straight away or do you have to wait a while?

Thanks LS.I'll give it a go tomorroW.xx

Hapoppy!! Ha!! Love it!

SB, you are right I know, it's habit to want to crack open a lovely cold bottle of vino! God, I'm so virtuous! (How boring am I!!)

It's all pretty imminent - it's a whole redesign and everyone is in place by 1st April. There's already been some rumblings of people being a bit upset they didn't get the job and being a bit weird, and we only found out this afternoon. There were three jobs and about seven people that went for it I think and it's going to be very strange for everybody.

I'm sure it will be okay as they have lots of training in place and they must have faith that the three of us can manage. Oh, me and two of my favourite work friends all on the learning curve together, I'm so lucky!

EXCELLENT

Enjoy the experience (and the extra dosh)
You will always get mumblings from the unsuccessful ones, but hey, that's life.

Excellent news, well done Poppy

Back