Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Fingers crossed for your wi, looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

Well done on almost completing week 1. I still get the odd bout of 'brain hunger', but it does get easier :)

You need to watch that Lily... She has a habit of stalking you all over minimins, nay, all over the internet I am sure!!! She will appear when you least expect it (Tbh I keep expecting to open my curtains of a morning and find her standing at my bedroom window should I not post for a few hours) :p

Muah ha ha ha :D

HAha, thanks Lily :) i give you full permission to pester me... but hopefully thatll never happen! :) hotel california indeeed! :D

Ah Starlit you made me laugh! seeing her perched outside in a tree waiting with binoculars...well, if thats the way it has to be then so be it lol! :D

Thanks guys :)

Dammit, I'm going to have to hide somewhere else now! :D

thanks guys!,,, morning all..

today i weighed in at 16.0,, yayy! tomorrow i will say goodbye to the 16's hopefully! ,,so far thats exactly 7lbs down on my scale but only 4lbs down if my consultants scales say the same... we will see! all will be revealed tomorrow!

last night i went on you tube and found lots of success stories about the CWP that were very inspiring. Also there is a consultant on there who uploads blogs which are also very motivating!

Woke up a little shaky as usual, not as bad as before though. I think i might have my soup quite late to see if i can avoid the shakes in the morning.

Today i am having a lazy morning and then essayyy timeeee woooooo. This evening I have told a friend that I will go to a gig with her, as her friend who was meant to be going, couldnt go anymore. Not really in the mood to go but i know that i need to get out and about and once im there ill enjoy it. Just water for me though! .. i told her i had given up alcohol for lent :)

so all is well today...my countdown on my phone says... 190 days (maximum) to go! :D x

Well done!!! Oh I know, please, please let tomorrow say 15 something!

Well done Pudge, thats FAB!!!! x

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Very very happy for you hun...x

So today has been gooooddd. Going out to meet my friend for this gig now, left it so late to get ready i had to have a shake instead of soup as i couldnt drink the soup quick enough ha! ,, bringing my water bottle with me as i have a bit more water to drink... and if they take it off me at the door i know i need just under 2 more pints..! yay im prepared!..

chat to you all tomorrow! x

Have fun! Fingers crossed for the 15s tomorrow for you. I wanna stay super focused until my next stone bracket.
Then I think I will treat myself with some asparagus and tofu
Rock and roll!

Good morning Pudge, can wait to hear your results!!
xx

Hey pudge- how was the gig?

Do you live in Camden? I live in Kentish Town! Love it round that way but Camden market has a lot to answer for- all the delish market stall food... Has definitely played a part in my weight gain. It's just so much fun with all the pubs and shops... I have to give the pubs and food a wide berth tho- one of my (many) weaknesses! Lol xx

Have fun! Fingers crossed for the 15s tomorrow for you. I wanna stay super focused until my next stone bracket.
Then I think I will treat myself with some asparagus and tofu
Rock and roll!

Thanks! it was great fun :) ..unfortunately im still 16.0 today,, buutttt im still feeling good,, excited for the oficial weigh in later :) how are you?
Good morning Pudge, can wait to hear your results!!
xx

Hey Nastazia,,good morning :) me too,, my appointments not till 5pm so a bit of a wait to go,, how are you?

Hey pudge- how was the gig?

Do you live in Camden? I live in Kentish Town! Love it round that way but Camden market has a lot to answer for- all the delish market stall food... Has definitely played a part in my weight gain. It's just so much fun with all the pubs and shops... I have to give the pubs and food a wide berth tho- one of my (many) weaknesses! Lol xx

Hey Jussy, the gig was great, it was in BarFly, do you know it? its on the corner. I dontt live in camden im down the bottom of the northern line at oval as its near my uni. youre right, camden market is a bit of a mess but i love the bars, especially in the summer time..

gosh those market stalls are lethal arent they! you can get your entire dinner for £3! crazy... yes we must stay away,, especially from wandering there on our own. thats a no-no! but its only for a short time and then we will be slim and healthy and wont want to indulge anyway :) x

Morning everyone :)

So the scales are still 16.0 today,,typical really isnt it ..ha! im ok though as ive stuck to it 100% so i can only go down tomorrow. Official weigh in is this evening at 5pm, im sooooo curious about the scales difference now! we shall see. when im back ill decide which scales im going to track. i think i might go with mine to be honest, but we will see.

woke up still craving dominos,, well brain craving. I kept telling myself that id never be able to eat a whole medium pizza to myself again so i may as well order one now so it can be my last. Like what sort of rationale is that??? ha. crazy.

I have a lot of brain training to do while im on this diet, definitely. Also,, all the advertisments everywhere i go , or look are about food, and bad food at that!
with obesity levels rising in this country i think they should ban those ads on tv, because then all the kids want mcdonalds or dominos or pizza hut, etc....

anyway,,, essay times again today :) ,, its trying to snow at the moment, which im kind of glad about because it has been so flipping cold the past few days! :)

hope youre all having a good day :) x

Last edited:
OOh can't wait to hear your official weigh in!!! Do your scales measure factions of a lb? Mine do, and this morning and I was 15st 13lbs and 3/4 so just sneaked in there!!! I'm beating you by 1/4 of a pound or 4oz........I'm sure you'll catch up!!!

hey scooterchick! they dont measure factors which is weird, i thought they would as well. shall we race to the 14's..14stone 13lb? .. wow just looking at that number makes me happy! :D

Good luck for weigh in! I totally agree about the ads. It is always for bad food. I have put my self through some tests this week tho! I should be able to overcome anything! Ha
My home scale weigh in was the same again this morning. 12.7 2 days in a row. Hope it drops 2mo. Weight in at 12pm!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for weigh in! x

Thankkssss

Good luck for weigh in! I totally agree about the ads. It is always for bad food. I have put my self through some tests this week tho! I should be able to overcome anything! Ha
My home scale weigh in was the same again this morning. 12.7 2 days in a row. Hope it drops 2mo. Weight in at 12pm!

Honestly i feel like if we can do this we really CAN do ANYTHING!... its true you really can do whatever you set your mind to. Fingers crossed for tomorrow for youu...good luck! how have you been? x

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back