Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

Hey cutie..
Just swinging by to say a big hello.. ive missed you =(.. my fault.. and well done on day four..!!!

PS.. all girls are awesome.. we're never mean.. and we make perfect girlfriends.. so there..!!

x x

I aint been about much either lately. Been here, there, everywhere! And girls are awesome...some times! Other times yous can run and jump :rolleyes:

Just saying hey. I am still reading your diary with interest. I hope your change in diet works out for you. ;)

Keep at it.

Hey, thanks. I'm still reading yours. Just not really sure what to say lately. But it is being read and hopefully everything will fall into place for you soon :)

In my own news. Not much to report. Still plodding along which is good. 2 shakes thus far today, done nothing else mind you but lie in bed watching stuff online. Going to go out a decent walk this evening though.

Got a mate from the pipe bands wedding reception tomorrow night. Bit nervous as two of us are putting together a ceilidh band to do three sets, her on accordion and me on bass. My public bass playing experience being nil. In fact my bass playing experience being about 2 months really. Should be funny. Hopefully by that point the majority will be drunk anyway and wont notice any mishaps or mistakes or anything.

Oh and I'm still unemployed!

Anyone need an accounts graduate (2.1) for work? I have no experience but am a very fast learner.

AND HOW CAN I GET FUKCING EXPERIENCE IF I CAN'T GET A FUKCING JOB?!?!?!

*deep breaths*

awwww ....yep breath deep and get your butt down to Maccy d's and sign up :p

I'd rather be on the dole!

Plus while on a diet I reckon the last place to be ever would be there :rolleyes:

I should also add.

Today has been really good! I was at a wedding this evening so went up to my mate Karen's before it as we were flinging a wee band together.

So I had 2 shakes before I left my house at about 1 and a few crackerbreads (woooo!). Once at hers I had a couple litres of diet coke. Then onward to the wedding, en route picking up an egg mayo sarny at about 300 cals. A pint of Guinness was everything else I had.

I jumped into a mates once I got down the road and had a can of kopperbreg plus 4 small nibbles from an Indian take away. I'm quite hungry the now but also quite tired so think I'll just crawl into bed :)

Ooooh 1 week til WI. No idea what to expect really. Especially with the change in diet and everything. I reckon even down about 3 pounds or so I would be happy. Hopefully be more than that but never know I guess.

I'm stopping again for the time being.

Sorry folks but between trying to find a job and other stuff going on in my life right now I'm gonna just sit back at the moment and not concentrate on the diet.

Not saying I'm going off the rails though :p

Just try and stay at where I am the now.

Sorry y'all.

Back