Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

So still doing the infrequent WI then? are you not tempted to jump on scales

and my species are more deadly than the males :p

I still am aye, will see how the next two go then take it from there.

And I am tempted. But I know the condition that I WI at and when I wake up I ruin that right away by taking a big drink of water ;)

And believe me, I am only far too aware just how deadly your mob can be! :rolleyes:

So you not got a proper lady friend??

Why not?

I do not, and in all honestly I have no real idea why not short of the fact there is no one currently interesting me :p

And you not got a proper man friend?

Why not?

I have drank an obscene amount of water today. Simply to fend off hunger. In and out the toilet every half hour and going at it in there for a good half a minute.

Fun times :D

i havent got a bloke cos they is all evil!! :)

And you are all manipulative and know when you have us around your pinky finger.

...not that I am bitter or anything, oooh no!

:p

So into day four back on the shakes and I find myself saying "this really should be harder!".

One thing I have noticed though is how much energy is drained from you for the first few days. Last time I done it I was studying for exams so never did much strenuous other than turn pages. This time has been different. It's almost like I'm having a hangover due to the lack of energy it gives.

But this has helped too as when I am tired I get to sleep very easily meaning the late night hunger is totally avoided. And also again it finally feels like I am dieting. It is always on my mind, something that would come and go when just eating well. And I know I can maintain when eating as I have done so already.

So hopefully everything is falling in to place now. I'm feeling really optimistic anyway :)

Good show batman!
Does your energy pick up in the second week?
I know it takes the bod a while to get used to changes in diet so i presume you will feel better soon.

You said in my diary you want to be where you want to be by xmas, have you a set weight or trouser size your aiming for, you dont have to tell just wondering or are you seeing how you feel and will stop when the feeling is good?

Good show batman!
Does your energy pick up in the second week?
I know it takes the bod a while to get used to changes in diet so i presume you will feel better soon.

You said in my diary you want to be where you want to be by xmas, have you a set weight or trouser size your aiming for, you dont have to tell just wondering or are you seeing how you feel and will stop when the feeling is good?

Well I felt fine after my exams last time when I got into a more normal way of life so I'm assuming I'll be fine.

I don't really have any set goals, my theory being I should know when I'll be happy with were I am. Obviously I don't want to go overboard or that so will check the normal things like BMI etc.

I'd love to be under 10 stone mind you, I think that would be some achievement for me. I had always said going under 12 would be an achievement and now (due to a wee cheeky scale hop) I am and am very happy. So next one is under 10, to have a single figure stone number would mean a hell of a lot to me.

How about you? You got a set weight? (I may already know this answer, I can't remember if you said or not :eek:)

LOL under 10 stone! remind me of your height please

Im going for 11st 7lbs or a small size 14 but in heart or hearts i would love to be 10 st 10lbs and a size 12

LOL under 10 stone! remind me of your height please

Im going for 11st 7lbs or a small size 14 but in heart or hearts i would love to be 10 st 10lbs and a size 12

I'm only wee! I'm 5'1".

I mean even now I doubt many of my mates weigh less than I do, but my height has always been the problem.

I'd be a normal guy weight...if I was a normal guy height :D

You are normal height, normal guy height for you

Dont sweat it, if only i were a normal girl height.
5ft8 in socks
5ft9 in trainers
6ft in heels
grrrr

You are normal height, normal guy height for you

Dont sweat it, if only i were a normal girl height.
5ft8 in socks
5ft9 in trainers
6ft in heels
grrrr

I am well below normal guy height (looked it up, UK average about 5'9"!!!!) :p

And I know girls much taller than you!

(but I'm also never going to piss you off as you could probably destroy me with one punch to the top of my head :))

Hey cutie..
Just swinging by to say a big hello.. ive missed you =(.. my fault.. and well done on day four..!!!

PS.. all girls are awesome.. we're never mean.. and we make perfect girlfriends.. so there..!!

x x

Back