Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

Jesus Christ...I go away for 1 day and this happens?!

If you all really care, I wear boxers...simply because women are too keen to find out the answer. If I tried that on them I would get arrested ;)

So today thus far;

5 crackerbread, cheese spread and bit ham - 150

sooooooo any ladies take your fancy at the wedding, where is the juicey details!!

Haha...I was far too quiet. I actually had a job interview in Glasgow this morning so stayed off the sauce, went home early and didn't dance.

Sorry to disappointed you all.

Future weddings I'll make sure you are all proud of me though :)

I'm heading back up to Glasgow for a ceilidh band practice then pipe band so getting my eating down now so wont be hungry up there and waste money on crap.

So it's been;

Chicken hotpot - 315
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
crackerbread - 100
Popadoms - 125
2 jaffa cakes - 84
Crisps - 127

yeah i think next wedding you need to be wearing the kilt in the TRADITIONAL way aswell:p hahaha x

yeah i think next wedding you need to be wearing the kilt in the TRADITIONAL way aswell:p hahaha x

Next wedding I am not piping at so may bypass the kilt altogether ;)

11 August

This week is going to be good. I am going to be up in Glasgow every day this week from now until Saturday as the Piping Live festival is on, culminating with the World Pipe Band Championships on Saturday.

That means a lot of things will be going on, and as I still have the chance this year currently being jobless I don't want to miss out on it.

So basically I am saying don't expect much in the way of updates. I'll try my best to keep tabs on everything but really can't predict how that will turn out.

I wont be going off the rails or anything on the eating front, just wont have a PC nearby. I'll try using my phone but I'll be running about listening to a lot of things and speaking to a lot of people.

We'll see I guess.

Gonna be fun :D

toast and cereal. 400

Ran out of CBs!!!! Noooooooooooo!

So while on Glasgow

Splendip - 148
Chicken Salad Sandwich - 266

Chicken hotpot - 315
Bread - 160
Cheese sarny - 200
Crackers and ham (damn lack of crackerbread!) 150

I've decided I'm going back on the tesco shakes that I done once upon a time. Just think it feels more like a diet if I'm doing something extremely different from the norm.

I have some stuff left over....coded July...it's getting used though! Got my skimmed milk today!

hey boy

Do u get good result son the shakes, my sis isnt very big but wants to lose a stone or so, would it be a good choice??

How the devil are you?

hey boy

Do u get good result son the shakes, my sis isnt very big but wants to lose a stone or so, would it be a good choice??

How the devil are you?

It worked for me, it may not be for everyone. I do it as 3 shakes a day plus a meal. They are quite nice!

And I'm pretty grand...how about yourself?

Im good actually, totally over men....until the next time ;-)

Haha...men...they're all bast4rds eh!

(your species aint much better I may add! ;))

*runs*

Anyway, had my first shake today. Christ it's a flashback! Chocolate one, pity I only had enough left for one. Got a bunch of strawberry though. Will pick up a chocolate today as I know they seem to be more filling.

In other news our schools went back today which is brilliant. No bloody kids running about the streets or that mall during the day. Just me, the unemployable, the junkies and the single mums now!

Went and got me another chocolate shake box. It is now under their light choices range and comes in a different packaging but is the same price I think as I remember!

However they no longer do the individual cartons so if I am going to be out the house for a period I will either need to pick up a slimfast one or - the option I will most likely take - make my own from the shake mix and stick it in a bottle.

Had a strawberry shake this afternoon...nowhere near as good as the chocolate. But best get it finished I guess!

Woo! Day 1 done. And by all accounts went very well.

The chocolate shake reminds me of Christmas, seeing as that is when I went on them.

I remember my treat on boxing day was I put whipped cream on the top of it :D

Ach well, no one else is talking so I'll just amuse myself.

Had my shake last night. My worry was going to be not able to sleep due to hungever but in fact I was fine which is a good sign. Thought it would have taken the usual 3 days for my body to adjust. Now just have to see how the next couple of days go. Hopefully it will be ok.

:)

Back