Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

How many beers? cos you gotta make sure that you eat a certain (or drink) amount of calories..!!
x x

Hmmm...3 cans and 2 pints. So...I dunno ;)

16 June

Ate nothing all day as I have not been in my house so I could have a normal WI other than wait until tomorrow.

Down 1lb. Not great but I haven't had a great week, the working I done a lot of seems to have combated against it to an extent.

But I am pleased as I am now at the weight I was hovering around before the exams started creeping up. Meaning, once again, I am the lightest I have been in years again!

Next week hopefully will be better!

congratulations on being the lightest you've been in years, that is an acheivement in itself! :)

hey dollface.. well done.. look at the last three weeks and average that.. its fantastic.. im proper proud of you..! :D:D

x x

congratulations on being the lightest you've been in years, that is an acheivement in itself! :)

Thanks :) And hopefully I can say the same phrase every week following from now :D

hey dollface.. well done.. look at the last three weeks and average that.. its fantastic.. im proper proud of you..! :D:D

x x

Thanks...and ditto your slight gain with all things considered :D

hehe.. yeah.. stupid anti biotics.. meh.. never mind.. give or take that half a lb.. im also the lightest ive been in while.. lol.. which is nice i think.. *hugs hugs hugs*

x x x

hehe.. yeah.. stupid anti biotics.. meh.. never mind.. give or take that half a lb.. im also the lightest ive been in while.. lol.. which is nice i think.. *hugs hugs hugs*

x x x

Of course it is...it is good to know everything is leading in the right direction and to know you are succeeding is ever better!

aye.. thats right.. arent you meant to be out partying today? or was that yesterday?

x x

Was last night, and was very sober and came home with all the booze I went with.

Basically we started working on the music for the wee band we're putting together for a wedding, watched some DVDs and then went to bed. Getting boring in my old age :rolleyes:

17 June

2 boiled eggs - 150
2 bits toast (plain bread) - 266
Butter - 20

Arrr no not boiled eggs, yuk. Scrambled is the way forward. *thumbs up*

Arrr no not boiled eggs, yuk. Scrambled is the way forward. *thumbs up*

I usually got for an omlette if milk is being used in the eggs.

Scrambled would be ok...as soon as I get the technique right. Always end up with a mass of liquid! :rolleyes:

Haha why, what do u put in it? easiest way is if u microwave, although it doesnt taste as yum. you get your eggs, whisk, add a bit of milk, small amount of salt (and sometimes a bit of butter although i dont know how 'diet' it makes it). whisk again then stick in the microwave for 2 mins, take out and stir a bit, then put it back in for, hmm, 2-3 mins.

-or-

do mixture as above, stick in a non stick pan and keep stiring (not non stop) until fully scrambled.

eat thine heart out delia. xxx

Morning dollface..

By boiled eggs.. do you mean hard or soft? Cos soft boiled eggs with soilders (sp) are fricking lush.. not too keen on scrambled.. they go cold too easily.. and im a slow eater.. lol.

What you up to today? how did your bit getting a band together go?

x x

Haha why, what do u put in it? easiest way is if u microwave, although it doesnt taste as yum. you get your eggs, whisk, add a bit of milk, small amount of salt (and sometimes a bit of butter although i dont know how 'diet' it makes it). whisk again then stick in the microwave for 2 mins, take out and stir a bit, then put it back in for, hmm, 2-3 mins.

-or-

do mixture as above, stick in a non stick pan and keep stiring (not non stop) until fully scrambled.

eat thine heart out delia. xxx

Eggs + microwave never has sat well with me, non-stick pan is what I use. I just tend to mess it up somewhere along the line.

Mind you for being male I think the fact I can boil, fry and omlette eggs (I could probably poach too...just never tried) is pretty damn impressive ;)

Some day I will attempt it again, but I don't hold on to hope of it being successful!

Morning dollface..

By boiled eggs.. do you mean hard or soft? Cos soft boiled eggs with soilders (sp) are fricking lush.. not too keen on scrambled.. they go cold too easily.. and im a slow eater.. lol.

What you up to today? how did your bit getting a band together go?

x x

1 soft 1 hard. Basically the one soft was with 1 bit of soldiered toast. The hard one was mashed in a cup then put on the other piece of toast....meh I'm a bit of a differentiator I guess.

And it went quite well thanks, got a couple of things sorted so should hopefully get the rest done soon then it's just practising it all!

nice one.. im drooling at your breakfast.. yum..!
Boiled eggs ftw.. :D

What you having for tea? im sick.. i like reading peoples menus.. when im starving to death here..

x x

When you figure out how to poach an egg without just ending up with a bunch of egg remains in a pan of water, do let me know lol :)

Back