Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

oh my god.. mushroom stirfry <3.. i love mushrooms..

x x

Well we are an elite group as not many people I know do like mushrooms!

Losers I say!

mushrooms are divine, haters are losers. my mushroom soups, even though i do say so myself, is to die for. although that could be seen literally given the amount of cream i used to put in...

....maybe it is just my mates then!!!!

Remember once travelling back from Skye with the band and we stopped in Fort William. Was Sunday midday and I was still drunk from the festivities and ended up with mushroom bread. Nothing else, but god was it awesome!

Hi there!

I have been reading through some of the pages (not all, thats alot of text!) and i must say, your doing bloody brilliantly! Don't think i could ever right down all my food stuff like this! I can't remember what i had for breakfast today! lol.

I was pointed here by the ever so lovely Elle (and her Squad of 20 cheerleaders!) and glad she did, hopefully seeing you doing so well, will make sure i keep it up!

P.S Woot, another none-woman! *high fives*
-tyn

....maybe it is just my mates then!!!!

Remember once travelling back from Skye with the band and we stopped in Fort William. Was Sunday midday and I was still drunk from the festivities and ended up with mushroom bread. Nothing else, but god was it awesome!

i wish i had memories like that.... :( Martyn! let's start a touring cheerleading squad, travel back from Skye, stop in Fort William on a Sunday lunchtime still drunk from the festivities and eat mushroom bread! We can go as soon as we've finished from my bathroom! woo! xxx

Stephen Stephen Stephen.. i hope you're happy.. ive now been fantasising about mushrooms for like the last hour.. omg..

Hi there!

I have been reading through some of the pages (not all, thats alot of text!) and i must say, your doing bloody brilliantly! Don't think i could ever right down all my food stuff like this! I can't remember what i had for breakfast today! lol.

I was pointed here by the ever so lovely Elle (and her Squad of 20 cheerleaders!) and glad she did, hopefully seeing you doing so well, will make sure i keep it up!

P.S Woot, another none-woman! *high fives*
-tyn

*high fives*

I should probably change that thing under my avatar then :p

As for the coutning, I either take a not on some scrap paper or put it in the notes section of my mobile phone to put here later.

Cheers for the words sir!

i wish i had memories like that.... :( Martyn! let's start a touring cheerleading squad, travel back from Skye, stop in Fort William on a Sunday lunchtime still drunk from the festivities and eat mushroom bread! We can go as soon as we've finished from my bathroom! woo! xxx

Pfft...been there, done that :p

Gimme an M! Gimmie an U! Gimmie an S! Gimmie an H! ... you get the point, where is the low cal booze!!

You can keep the name thingie, i will just be 'The Other only guy here' lol. This place is fun! I don't even like Mushrooms and i want some.. strange indeed...

18 June

Scotch Broth Soup - 232
Crackerbread - 100
Toast - 180

omg.. where are you???
Guess what i sky plussed..!!! Paramore live..!!!!!!!!!! its amazing..!!!

Come baaaaaack sooooooon.. we miss you..

x x

omg.. where are you???

Come baaaaaack sooooooon.. we miss you..

x x

ditto :)

Perhaps he has run out of crackerbreads and life has lost its meaning :D

I'm not dead everyone! Just been quite busy and not in the house much since about Wednesday.

And because of that I have put on 3lb this week. I would let it get to me but I know I hadn't planned in advance for the fact I would be out my house so much so it led to just buying what I needed so as to eat...if that makes sense (well it is hard to find decent stuff when you are drunk at a petrol station at 2 in the morning I guess!).

So back to it this week :D

23 June

Potato and Leek Soup - 156
Dry toast - 144
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100

hope you left me some potato and leek soup!

Back