Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

All that above = 1156 for the day

I couldn't really be bothered with another shake so basically made it up to 1500 with lots of wee things...and a packet of crisps :D Good times!

27 March

4 crackerbread, light cheese spread, ham - 120
Yoghurt 75

Jesus christ I just spend the last 3 hours asleep in my bed!!!! That is quite unusual for me but I had nothing to do so decided to lie in it and watch a DVD and when I wake up and check my phone I can't believe it is past 4 o'clock!!!

On the flip side to that, I havn't eating anything since them crackerbreads :D

4 crackerbread and scrape of light cheese spread - 100

Tea time

Meatball thing again (...what? I really like it!) - 490
5 crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 73

Also my mad ticker goal for end of May has been adjusted to something that seems a bit more realistic. My average loss is about 2.5lb a week so been working on that assumption now.

I will have to check out this meatball dish you are raving about, it is a normal Tesco ready meal or healthy eating, chilled or frozen?

I feel I am missing out :)

I will have to check out this meatball dish you are raving about, it is a normal Tesco ready meal or healthy eating, chilled or frozen?

I feel I am missing out :)

It's a frozen ready meal but not sure were you would find it as it is steam cooked. In my tesco extra it is near the frozen fish etc as well as some ready meal healthy eating stuff.

I just love it, a dab of lea and perrins in and I could live on it I reckon...nearly have been anyway :rolleyes:

Hi, is this it?

Tesco Steam Meal Meatballs & Pasta 450g

5051140555030_200.jpg

27 March

4 crackerbread, light cheese spread, ham - 120
Yoghurt 75

4 crackerbread and scrape of light cheese spread - 100

Tea time

Meatball thing again (...what? I really like it!) - 490
5 crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 73

Also my mad ticker goal for end of May has been adjusted to something that seems a bit more realistic. My average loss is about 2.5lb a week so been working on that assumption now.

4 crackerbreads, light spread cheese, ham - 120

I'm at 1078 for the day the now, however am feeling a bit hungry so reckon I'll bypass the shake and eat up the other 400 cals before going to bed. :)

And to round it off (sitting in front of me, had to enter it here before I forgot)

3 mad biscuit things - 120
Yoghurt - 73
Brown Bread Toast and butter - 200
Crackerbread 4 with light spread cheese and ham 120

I realise that is actually 513, not 400. Overall it will put me at 1593 for the day, the extra 90 calories over wont affect me (he hopes).

28 March

Been at uni all day so never got on. Trusty mobile has been keeping track for me though :)

This morning - 4 crackerbreads, light spread cheese and ham - 120

During the day
Snack-a-jack popcorn - 48
Shake - 225

Now here comes to best part

Tesco value stir fry - 3/4s of the bag (masses of the stuff!!!) - 105cal!!!! :D :D :D
Tablespoon of corn oil to go with it - 135 cal
1 bit of brown bread - 91
5 crackerbreads - 100
Some ham to go in - 50
Yoghurt - 75

Total for the day so far - 949

I have fell in love with that tesco stir fry! 35cal for 1/4 the bag. Brilliant! Stuff was piling up on the plate. Some garlic powder and lea and perrins for a bit of kick in it. Stuffed tae tha gunnels eh noo so ah um (as we would say round these parts!).

First draft of dissertation handed in today as well for checking. A coursework was handed in on Wednesday (not even due until Monday) so everything is starting to fall in to place.

And I have noticed how slim I appear from the front now. I actually like checking my reflection in a reflective surface now just to check the sheer difference :D

Edit for additional -

Tomorrow will be interesting. Going to Dumfries with a couple of mates for the Queen of the South v Morton game. They are making a right day of it boozing. I have an all day pipe band practice on Sunday in Glasgow so can't go mental. Got a half bottle (35ml) of vodka to enjoy on the journey down before the game. Nothing on the way back. Just eating is the problem.

Have snack-a-jack popcorn but reckon I best have a decent breakfast in the morning before going. No idea what yet but something that fills me and will absorb alcohol as will probably be drinking from about 11!!!!

Trusty mobile phone will be used again tomorrow to record it all!

excellent - I shop in Sainsburys, but practically live a lot of the time on piles of stirfry veggies and a sliced up chicken breast. Some of the sauces are very low cal and very tasty too !

Try porridge. I've started having a small amount of porridge oats, bunged in the microwave with 1 cup semi skimmed milk and a few raisins. about 90 cal in the porridge + whatever is in the milk and about 50 in a small amount of raisins...

Oats are cholesterol absorbing / reducing too

excellent - I shop in Sainsburys, but practically live a lot of the time on piles of stirfry veggies and a sliced up chicken breast. Some of the sauces are very low cal and very tasty too !

Try porridge. I've started having a small amount of porridge oats, bunged in the microwave with 1 cup semi skimmed milk and a few raisins. about 90 cal in the porridge + whatever is in the milk and about 50 in a small amount of raisins...

Oats are cholesterol absorbing / reducing too

I quite like porridge, but my no breakfast kick has been really working. Surprised it has went as well as it has. And as much as I would like too...I don't think I could eat porridge at any other time of the day :rolleyes:

Oh and to wind up the day - Shake - 210

So total for the day a measly 1159.

Quite impressed actually!

Hey Puggso .....!!! How you doing?

x

Hey doll.. Thanks for the help on my diary.. much appriciated..

You know how 135calories for a tablespoon of corn oil for frying thigns.. have you ever heard of spray light? well its a calorie a spray.. and when i used to fry things.. eggs.. mushrooms.. stirfries.. everything.. i used it.. and it was really nice.. and you can get it in olive oil.. vegtable oil.. etc etc..
It just used to make me annoyed that i would "spend" so many calories on somethin so small. lol

Just thought it may be a bit useful..

x x x

Hey doll.. Thanks for the help on my diary.. much appriciated..

You know how 135calories for a tablespoon of corn oil for frying thigns.. have you ever heard of spray light? well its a calorie a spray.. and when i used to fry things.. eggs.. mushrooms.. stirfries.. everything.. i used it.. and it was really nice.. and you can get it in olive oil.. vegtable oil.. etc etc..
It just used to make me annoyed that i would "spend" so many calories on somethin so small. lol

Just thought it may be a bit useful..

x x x

I will look into that Cat, cheers. My mammy does the shopping so I tend to just go with what is there :D

29 March

Noodle chicken meal thing - 455

That was an odd thing to eat at this time. But that's me leaving the house now to drink for a good part of the day and needed my stomach lined. Minus some popcorn I have with me I probably wont eat until I get in tonight.

And for anyone interested, Scottish 1st division, Queen of the South v Greenock Morton.

I have a mate who is a Queens fan so I am going in the home support end, with MY NEW LARGE!!!! TOP (been an XL in football tops since about 15) on under my jacket. Could be interesting if we score! :p

Your new diary seems to be being kind to you sweetheart....and you're really analysing everything that is going into your bod.....good on you!

Hope you had a fab day at the footie

Thank you :) I had a superb day. Was drunk by about half 1 mind you!!!! :eek:

But oddly...feel fine today.

So aye I came in last night and what is there? Left over chinese! Remember I hadn't eaten sicne "breakfast" that morning so I wolfed it down followed by a bowl of homemade soup.

...threw it all back up soon after! :rolleyes:

But aye, I had a quicky check on the scale this morning to see what the damage was and lets just say I'm looking forward to my WI tomorrow now!!!!

30 March

4 crackerbread and butter before heading to band practice - 110

Sushi on our lunch break - 229

Crackerbreads when got in, 2 with butter and 2 with cheese - 140
Main meal curry thing - 485
W/5 crackerbread - 100
2 biscuit things - 80

Back