Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

Well it's been an interesting week. And I can honestly say I will be going into my WI on Monday not really having a clue at all how I have done. I don't think I have done anything bad or that it is just more I don't feel the same excellence I have done in prior weeks. Maybe that is just me slipping more and more into the routine. We shall see I guess.

Woops, I went on a wee binge last night of things I was missing (you know that thing I have said is ok to do once in a while). Really should have waited until Monday, after the WI too allow for the best damage limitation.

Ach well, I knew what I was doing at the time...and enjoyed it! I'll just starve myself today in the hope it balances out!

We all have nights like that Puggs hope it hasnt done too much damage, good luck for your weigh in xx.

We all have nights like that Puggs hope it hasnt done too much damage, good luck for your weigh in xx.

Cheers Mandy.

I have it sorted for today. Eat nothing until my tea then spend the evening walking about the town doing nothing in particular. Hopefully by the time I get in I will be ready for bed.

But until then I will be sitting at this PC trying to do an essay.

...so...all distractions greatly appreciated. :)

Been up for hours and working away. And nothing to eat yet! Only diluting juice getting my through the day.

Kinda wish I didn't indulge last night now :S!

I can multi task on to pairing socks now lol xx.

Lol.. only a thing women can truely do.. I once said to Michael that he was usless cos he couldnt multi task.. he said he could play games and talk to me at the same time.. therefore multi tasking.. Gawd.. men.. Honestly..

x x x

Lol.. only a thing women can truely do.. I once said to Michael that he was usless cos he couldnt multi task.. he said he could play games and talk to me at the same time.. therefore multi tasking.. Gawd.. men.. Honestly..

x x x

Here! You are talking about this on the bagpipe players thread!

Think about it! I blow into a bag, squeeze the bag, move my fingers, play tunes from memory, march and have to do all this while playing in time with about 15 other pipers, 8 snare drummers, 5 tenor drummers and a bass.

And if that doesn't work...I also play drum kit.

I excel at multi-tasking.

Here! You are talking about this on the bagpipe players thread!

Think about it! I blow into a bag, squeeze the bag, move my fingers, play tunes from memory, march and have to do all this while playing in time with about 15 other pipers, 8 snare drummers, 5 tenor drummers and a bass.

And if that doesn't work...I also play drum kit.

I excel at multi-tasking.

Thats not multi tasking.. sheesh.. You're just being in a band.. thats one thing.. lol.. :p

x x

Thats not multi tasking.. sheesh.. You're just being in a band.. thats one thing.. lol.. :p

x x

Whit?! Are you mad wummin! How is that not multi-tasking?

Ok I can also pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time....that count?

Haha.. Brill.. Are you sure your of the male variety??

x x

You wouldn't be the first to question it...but I'm very much male!

7 - April

Weeks past - 15

Weight - 171

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 45

Lost this week - 0

I can live with this, and hopefully the following week will be much better.

07 April

I'm trying something different this week. I'm going to do what I have been doing up until now except take the shakes out of the equation. My theory behind this being it will free up about another 450 calories.

If I'm still only taking in my usual 1500 then surely with or without the shakes wouldn't make a difference? I have been quite sporadic in my shake use for a while, rarely have the one at night. And the one during the day is more likely if I am going to uni or something like that.

So for the following week I am going without them to see what the outcome will be.

Oh and also, wee bit of advice please:

On Sunday I'm going over to Dunoon (boat trip :D) for a day on the piss for a guy I knows 20th. Obviously I will be sticking to the voddie and diet cokes as usual. But I will be staying in Dunoon that night into the Monday, my WI day.

So I have three options;

1 - WI on Sunday
2 - WI on Monday when I get home, meaning I have nothing at all until then
3 - WI on Tuesday

In my opinion number 2 looks like the best option. I can aim for that one and if I can;t do it (ie have to eat something) I can simply wait until the Tuesday. I'm not keen on number 1 simply because it would mean a 6 day week.

Opinions?

Oh and todays noms thus far;

Snack-a-jack popcorn - 47
Can of diet kick - 5
About to get 4 crackerbreads and spread cheese and some wafer thin chicken stuff - 115

Back