Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

27 April...some hiatus

There is something seriously wrong with me. It is a problem I have never really had to deal with before which is unusual. But it has been on my mind.

Basically I simply can't not try this time. I was going to the toilet in the pub on Saturday before the football and saw myself in a mirror as I went down the stairs; decent fitting jeans, size L football top, tucked it too and a decent looking jacket.

It was then I knew over the exam period I couldn't stop. I have to keep going until I am where I want to be.

I start studying tomorrow. For those who have deleted it from their memory from my first diary my studying goes as follows:

Up for an hour
3 hour studying
Hour break
3 hour studying
2 hour break
3 hour studying
Rest easy until bed.

Most my mates think it is really extreme but I can't deny that it works for me and my results last semester showed that. I have 2 exams this time; 16th and 21st. I have just wrong up my timetable and have a lot of time to study so I am optimistic.

But aye, the amount of time I spend studying is a blessing as I can divide meals etc up well in the breaks. Breakfast, small snack in the hour, main meal in the 2 hours, something else before bed. If I do it right and count my calories as I have done I should be fine...in fact I know I will be. I have never been one to eat while studying, only drink juice by the bucket load.

So I am back as of tomorrow. Will weigh myself, see what is what, reset my ticker and goal again and go at it afresh.

The exams are important, but are not a good enough excuse...really very little is for that amount of time.

So in short;

I'm back :)

Mammy's homemade soup - 300 (rough call)
Crackerbvread and cheese spread x 4 - 100

Well done for getting back to it. I hope the exams go ok, i am sure they will with the amount of studying you are doing.:)

Well done for getting back to it. I hope the exams go ok, i am sure they will with the amount of studying you are doing.:)

Except today...as I havn't started yet and probably wont :D

Went to Tesco to get some study supplies.

6 cans of diet kick
4 bottles of 2 litre diet tesco own juice
30 pack tesco version of pro-plus
6 pack of snack-a-jack popcorn (was only £1, I grabbed them and went to get them immediately incase someone had priced them wrong :D...slightly smaller than the normal bags mind you).

So, Snack-a-jack popcorn - 29

What an impressive study timetable, but I am a great believer in if it works for you then do it.

Still waiting for your meatball sex dish to appear at my local tescos. :D

What an impressive study timetable, but I am a great believer in if it works for you then do it.

Still waiting for your meatball sex dish to appear at my local tescos. :D

It is not on sale there?!?!?! :O How can you possibly live without this?!? :(

And onto my tea for this evening:

Tesco pasta chicken bake thing - 380
5 crackerbread instead of bread with the tea - 100
4 crackerbread and spread cheese - 100
2 cookies - 114

Total - 694 :cool:

You sound very organised with your revision just as you are with your diet. Good luck

Irene xx

Cheers Irene, hopefully it pays off well :D

Hi Stephen good luck for your exams and well done for sticking to your diet you are a very organised young lad xxx

Cheers Mandy, everyone says I'm too organised....but what can I say, I know where everything is and tend to never be late :D

Home made soup - 150
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Packet of Crisps - 130

Cheers Mandy, everyone says I'm too organised....but what can I say, I know where everything is and tend to never be late :D

Me too, I am super organised and like it that way. That is why I like working in a school, my life is one big timetable.:D

Me too, I am super organised and like it that way. That is why I like working in a school, my life is one big timetable.:D

Aye! I reckon I would be able to work in a school simply for my organisation skills.

....don't know if I would be able to teach anyone anything mind you!!!!

29 April

Why when studying, even after 8 hours sleep you always need your alarm to wake you? It seems to harsh :(

2 fried eggs 152
Spray for frying - 5
1 slice plain bread (we had no pan bread!) - 133

Study break

2 crackerbread and cheese spread - 50
Snack a jack popcorn - 29

Hey dolly doll.. Was driving along.. it was sunny.. window down.. listening to paramore.. it was utter heaven.. lol.. then less than jake came on.. and then bob marley.. (obv listening to my ipod.. lol).. just thought id mention it..

You're doing aweeesomely.. and with the revision too.. sounding very organised mr stephen..

What flavour snackajacks are your fave then??

x x

Hey dolly doll.. Was driving along.. it was sunny.. window down.. listening to paramore.. it was utter heaven.. lol.. then less than jake came on.. and then bob marley.. (obv listening to my ipod.. lol).. just thought id mention it..

You're doing aweeesomely.. and with the revision too.. sounding very organised mr stephen..

What flavour snackajacks are your fave then??

x x

Not a Marley fan but kudos on the other two!!!

The organisation totally helps once you get right into it...that and caffeine pills :D

The snack-a-jack popcorn is either the salt and vinegar or lightly salted as the single packs are under 50 cals and the multi-bag packs are under 30. The chocolate and other ones are much higher.

As far actually traditional snack-a-jacks...cream and chive (think that's the flavour...the green pack not cheese and onion) everytime! They need them in popcorn form!

I like salt and vinegar anything so they will always be near the top of my list :D

Due to my study timetable I have my tea on my 2 hour break which is one hour when I have pipe band....which is this hour now.

So it was;

Chicken curry thing - 485
Popdomms - 100
Slice bread + hienz light sandwhich filler - 106

So....691

Interesting wee thing...was wondering how many calories are burned playing the bagpipes.

The internet really has everything;

weight watchers old calorie counselor sez: based on a 140 pound woman, playing the bagpipes for an hour standing still burns 127 calories. Marching at a moderate pace while piping burns 200 in an hour. the heavier and more male you are, the burn increases.
This may or may not be right but I looked it up about 4 years ago. That's inportant info!

And a reply to that

Ah, but she said the burn increases for us males. If we calculate the burn in a linear manner (which is probably not accurate, but oh well), if you're 200 pounds you'd burn 180 calories / hour standing still playing. But let's round that up to 200 calories / hour because we're males also

My practices are 2 hours but lets say we play for 90 minutes...300 calories roughly :D

Back