Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Sorry to bore you with my choice of comedians I prefer live music myself but is horses for courses! Going to see pink on 3rd n James Morrison in dec

I like cute funny people regardless of size :giggle:

wow only 4 points for the sub.
Love it!!!
X

Yeah, turkey and ham with lots of salad on wheat. Also means a footlong is only 8! :D

Sorry to bore you with my choice of comedians I prefer live music myself but is horses for courses! Going to see pink on 3rd n James Morrison in dec

I like cute funny people regardless of size :giggle:

I go to a lot more gigs than stand-ups too. I don't know if I prefer them or not...it's hard to compare! Got 2 gigs coming up in the next two months :D

And...now I know why you post on my thread ;)

Hi! Welcome aboard!

I have never saw any of Eddie Izzards stuff, I really should.

Kudos on Hairspray, a film (the new one) a really liked! Never saw the musical though!

I've got the box set and his Glorious tour was definitely the best so so funny especially the Noahs Ark.

I'm going to see Hairspray again in Glasgow in May, can't wait!

He did skip around a lot! Was amazing :D

That must have been torture sitting while everyone went through pizza's! But if you made it that is very impressive!

You know Kevin Bridges is doing the SECC next year? Thought that was a bit soon in his career!

Ah I love the skipping! lol! Cant believe Kevin Bridges is doing SECC and Rhod gets the Kings! Rhod should be doing Hampden! lol!

I'm going to see Hairspray again in Glasgow in May, can't wait!

I may see if I can rope someone in to it actually :D

You certainly do know now puggso your like a detective x

I feel some sense of achievement then! You're more than welcome here of course! Pull up a chair and sit around for a while!

Ah I love the skipping! lol! Cant believe Kevin Bridges is doing SECC and Rhod gets the Kings! Rhod should be doing Hampden! lol!

I have only seen Rhod's baggage sketch and the Mock The Week stuff. All very good, just dunno how he would do over a full length set.

I feel sarcasm puggs, is it cos I is old?

No no no! Not at all, and never ever!

You seem to like fat funny guys, hence you are welcome here all the time! :D

...please don't leave!

The old bird is staying I need to vent my humour at someone and it looks like ur it!!

You're more than welcome! Give me all you've got! I can handle it!

Thanks very much :D

As per every other week since I have started this; I have no idea what to expect.

A couple of 'firsts' though going in to this week.

This is the first week I have not got gazebo'd while on weight watchers over the weekend.

It is also the first week where there have been more days where I have used all my points and not saved them (due to the not drinking thing) and have used walking instead to raise any extra points I do need.

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see

good luck with your WI puggs :) sure you will do brill :D xxx

Oh okay, so exercise can add extra points? I am guessing cleaning can as well? I am off to investigate the website further - I have a full day of cleaning ahead before my guests arrive tonight so that should be pretty vigorous stuff!!

A great diary.

Janey

Oh okay, so exercise can add extra points? I am guessing cleaning can as well? I am off to investigate the website further - I have a full day of cleaning ahead before my guests arrive tonight so that should be pretty vigorous stuff!!

A great diary.

Janey

I'll look in to it at somepoint for it in the booklet (which I don't carry to work oddly ;) ) but it works on weight, how vigorous a workout and for how long.

hey honey. looks like you're doing well :) good luck for weigh in later. i'm more than a little jealous of your success...

i liked veggi delight subs when on ww. i think it was 6 points for a footlong :D sexiest 6 points ever :D

abz xx

Back