Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Congratulations :D I actually thought about you at the weekend and wondered how your band got on lol Well done on 6th place.
And congrats as well on the move :0clapper::0clapper:As for the not going to class, I think that you know what you want in life, and you've gone and gotten it Puggs, and that you'll cope doing WW at home.
Good luck with the move, maybe see you in the town one day lol
x

Thanks very much! Still wont ever call myself a Weegie though ;-)

Big day today kinda, I debut'd my new 'look' at work. Basically got some new threads a week ago.

30" waist trousers, the smallest I could find.
14.5" neck ****, the smallest I could find
Medium jumper, obviously not the smallest.

My work gear before this was a joke as I'd been wearing a lot of it since I was way way way heavier so putting it on today I instantly felt more confident.

Also look smart for once;

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Today;

Cornflakes - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Carrotts and dressing - 0.
Jelly - 0

Ach you'll be telling folks you're a Weegie afore you know it....the take over is slow, it's hardly noticeable, but we do get you in the end ;):D

GREENOCKIAN! Only people who say 'ken' and 'eh' a lot should call me weegie...and I'll correct it for them too! :rolleyes:

Looking good in the new threads Pugs!
x

Tea was;

Burgers - 2
Beans - 5
Toast - 1.5
Crisps - 1

19 so far

Saved 2 yesterday :D

Today;

Corn Flakes - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

My evening meal will be;

TLC Mince and Potatoes - 3
Bread - 1
Crisps - 1
Banana - 1.5
Jelly - 0

16 so far by then

AWESOME!

The End :D
xxx

PS - "Ken" - isn't that lingo for "know"? Am I getting better at this 'ere Scotlandish? :p

Bravo!

It sure is Nik!!!! You been reading up on the lingo!!..xx

Either that or she got a Broons annual!!!

Walk to band got me 3.5 points.

Having now;

Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Jelly - 0

20 for the day. 1 saved and 3.5 earned, Lovely

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0
Carrots - 0
TLC honey mustard dressing - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Apparently my lunch looks like a picnic today.

Anyone agree?

41005_140709129299330_100000807302897_183640_502760_n.jpg

Looks scrummy, although I'd probably leave out the paper clips ;):D

Tip-ex was delish though!

<chuckles>

<goes and checks out Broons Annual on OchAyeBay>

There was that girl in Big Brother last year who came from Glasgow and kept saying ''I dinny ken'' or something like that, then someone asked her what 'ken' meant and I seem to remember her saying that...

I would love to be Scottish, you all sound so cool, and I would love ginger hair and a tartan cap :p

Have a great Friday Stephen! xxx

Couldn't have been from Glasgow if she said ken then, unless she was trying to act more Scottish than she is. 'Ken' really isn't in the west coast dialect. More east coast, south and north of the country thing from what I can tell.

Tea will be;

TLC pasta thing - 6
Garlic bread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Putting me at 14.5

My walk out to band tonight will get me 3.5 too! Saving up for the competition in Rothesay tomorrow! :D

We're partial to a bit of ken down my neck of the woods (try to not say it but its hard, ye ken!!!) but it does seem to stop the closer to glasgow you get then they''re all at it further up the road!!

We don;t particularly say a dinny ken tho.....think she was from fife! they all have a wee sing song voice!!

Haha, aye I reckon it is like stirling and north, falkirk and east and lanark and south. a wee bubbled on the west from maybeardrossan to arrochar is ken free.

I finished last night with;

Toast - 2.5
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1
yoghurt - 1

So that is the 21 for the day with the walking earning the 3.5

Currently have 15 points saved :D

Long day away again today with Rothesay Highland Games! First of the 2 'ferry' competitions meaning the season is drawing to an end. Cowal next week being the other.

So big breakfast;

Meat free brugers - 2
Toast - 1
Onions - 0
Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1

7 so far.

Will take 3 packs of WW crisps with me, not sure if I will have a chance to eat anything else during the day but will have a jelly waiting for me when I get in tonight :D

I love Rothesay (Bute) Highland Games! Always have done, just a good day out.

And the fact we won everything we entered and got to play down the road first made it even better.

I had my 3 packs of WW crisps during the day so that was 3 points.

Once we got back my brother went to the Indian so I got boiled rice which has a set points of 5. I stuck to vodka all day. I did end up having a slice of his pizza and some of his chips but I'm not too worried as my alcohol never came near to the 15 points I had saved (even more technically as I had 7 yesterday I didn't use in eating). But just to be safe my walk today, which isn't going to be much anyway as I need to start packing, wont be saved either.

Seen ur pics on FB pugs and it loooked like a cracking day...never been to rothesay me, well not that i can remember anyway...think my mum and dad took me and my bro when we were wee but no recollection!!

Have a great sun and happy packing!
xx

Seen ur pics on FB pugs and it loooked like a cracking day...never been to rothesay me, well not that i can remember anyway...think my mum and dad took me and my bro when we were wee but no recollection!!

Have a great sun and happy packing!
xx

Amazingly right at the end of the street parade it started pouring like nobodies business! But up until then it was a very nice day!

I wouldn't say go outwith the highland games as there isn't that much to do really. A nice wee place though!

Today;

Burgers - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

About to have carrots and dressing (0) I got while in the town

Back