Puggso_32 - Plodding along

In work today avoiding all the crap on the TV!

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Aww thanks! And who are you? Never seen you here before ;)

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2.5
Jelly - 0

Just thought i would crash in and say how inspiring your story is.

You look amazing - well done

Just thought i would crash in and say how inspiring your story is.

You look amazing - well done

Aww! thanks very much :)

Erm, I'm a new girl about the place, not been here long but have a bad habit of walking in on men and calling them "sexy like"
:)
BTW - Your tweets have KILLED me today! :) V. Funny!

Is it a bad habbit if it's good though? :eek:

And cheers, had to amuse myself while in work today! Was doing the same on facebook!

By the by, how d'ya get that lovely maintainer thing?

Crackerbread - 2

Got an outdoor band practice today as the competition season starts next week :D

The place we are meeting at at midday is just over 7 miles from my flat, I'm awake now. Going to leave about half 9 and walk it! Get me loadsa points :D

Breakfast will be

Porridge - 6
Jam - 1

Hi Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy your walk to band practice today.

Also to let you know how to get one of those maintainer thingy's! If you go into 'Edit your details'........ right at the bottom of the page is an option to click on badges, either Century or Maintainer. They are fairly new but a nice idea I think. Go get yourself one :D Jo x

The walk was lovely, good weather for it so really enjoyed it!

And cheers! :D

I wondered why you hadn't got a "maintainer" seeing as you are the King ;)

Haha! Thank you, my Queen!

Well the walk was a success yesterday, would be more than planned, about 7.7 miles, as I had to detour! Practice was great too then ended up in the pub to God-knows when!

Need to go do my shopping as next to no food in the house so will be crackerbread for breakfast at 2 points :D

Last edited:
Well done on your walk...good going!! Happy shopping :)

Done about 15 miles all day between yesterday and today!

Carrots/dressing - 0
Bread - 2

Pasta - 5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2

Should actually track my AP points again starting from today so the walk got me 5 :)
Jelly - 0

Thanks very much, good luck with your own weightloss :)

Toast - 2

18 for the day so 8 points c/f

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Carrot/Dressing - 0
Jelly - 0
Squares - 1.5

Got away from work early today (viva la bank holidays, choose to work them so trains/office quiet and get away early...plus use the days holiday another time!).

So walked out to another train station, so get 1.5ap

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Hello :) quick question for you.... how do you point your walking? For example how many APs did you give yourself for 15 miles??

Hello :) quick question for you.... how do you point your walking? For example how many APs did you give yourself for 15 miles??

For a kick-off, for any walk I never give myself more than 5AP these days. Other than that I tend to just use the wee thing I got from WW to match it but a rough way for me is half an hour is 1.5AP and work the rest from there.

Will never class it as an exact science but it works for me :rolleyes:

Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

puggso_32 said:
For a kick-off, for any walk I never give myself more than 5AP these days. Other than that I tend to just use the wee thing I got from WW to match it but a rough way for me is half an hour is 1.5AP and work the rest from there.

Will never class it as an exact science but it works for me :rolleyes:

Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Thanks for that! I tend not to use APs at all but walked fair few miles this weekend so wondered out of interest how many additional points it would be...secretly hoping it might cancel a little of the various bbqs damage this weekend ;)

Even before WW I was a big walker and did realise that AP should be taken in to consideration so have always worked with it rather than ignore it...get to eat more that way :D

Today;

CF - 11.5

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
TOmatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

~Walk - 1.5

diff.jpg

Only just turned my signatures back on, and this pictures has absolutely killed me! I don't think I have ever quite chuckled so much in my life!!!

Remember when I thought you looked like Johnny Vegas? Man... This still stands!

I might go to an internet cafe later and print this picture off, frame it and keep it for when I am feeling really miserable... This picture would be sure to get me in the best mood ever!

Thank you so much for making me so happy :D

Trying to work out if you're being cruel or kind here! I'm gonna go with kind ;)

I demand a similar style photo mash-up of you though :p

Soup - 3
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 4
Jelly - 0

Back